Sorry for this post....

07-27-2013, 06:47 PM
#11
I hate to say this, but often many people treat internet relationships not seriously. In no way am I saying otherwise, but look at Gov Weiner and the such. Just because it seems real on the internet doesn't mean it is always true.

Anyway, I hope the best for you, I really do, just don't get hurt over an internet romance, often they are not as real as they may seem.

Good luck my friend,

Connector
07-27-2013, 06:49 PM
#12
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: iANiMeX's left ear
Posts: 2,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
If she just wants to make new friends then you'll have to go with it and be supportive. Ask her to make you one promise: That if she meets someone else or starts doubting her relationship with you, she'll tell you instead of messing you around. It's what any decent person should do.
I will tell her just that.
Right now she is saying sorry and things, but we still have the rest of the day to talk. So hopefully everything is a ok.
She says she been thinking about the stuff she said to me and she realized why ruin a 4 yr relationship if nothing is going wrong. That shes sorry.
But I will text her that right now. See what she will say.

Thanks.

07-27-2013, 06:52 PM
#13
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: iANiMeX's left ear
Posts: 2,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
I hate to say this, but often many people treat internet relationships not seriously. In no way am I saying otherwise, but look at Gov Weiner and the such. Just because it seems real on the internet doesn't mean it is always true.

Anyway, I hope the best for you, I really do, just don't get hurt over an internet romance, often they are not as real as they may seem.

Good luck my friend,

Connector
I know you meant your best, but when I visited those 3 times I actually stay a month or 2 when I do visit. To meet her family and get to know her more. Her family basically said they loved me. But could be an act. I have no idea.

Thanks for the luck I need it.
07-27-2013, 07:22 PM
#14
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: Look out your window.
Posts: 5,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by tso5818 View Post
By the littlest things I am saying here. Does it trigger in your brain that maybe that I am one of a kind, different from all the horndogs out there?
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
I'm not gonna candy-coat this for you. She's done with you, man. She wants a real relationship or none at all. Simple as that. This was never the real thing anyway.
Nailed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
I've been through the whole "I'm different" thing too, 'cause despite being a dick online, I'm really respectful to girls in everyday life, but being awesome isn't what creates "the spark". That happens entirely of its own accord and if it's not there, there isn't much you can do.
Bingo.

I'm so helpful.

Last edited by k1lljoy_89; 07-27-2013 at 07:26 PM.
07-27-2013, 07:29 PM
#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by tso5818 View Post
I know you meant your best, but when I visited those 3 times I actually stay a month or 2 when I do visit. To meet her family and get to know her more. Her family basically said they loved me. But could be an act. I have no idea.

Thanks for the luck I need it.
Oh well, that is different, I thought it meant like 3 dates or something. Your pm box is full, pm me for some more advice cause these personal issues are sometimes sensitive.

Take care, good luck my friend.
07-27-2013, 07:40 PM
#16
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: iANiMeX's left ear
Posts: 2,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Oh well, that is different, I thought it meant like 3 dates or something. Your pm box is full, pm me for some more advice cause these personal issues are sometimes sensitive.

Take care, good luck my friend.
Alright, when I get on the computer to delete messages, I will message you.
07-27-2013, 11:08 PM
#17
This isn't the person who sent their online lover that $100 or whatever, and they never got it back, right?

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。
07-27-2013, 11:22 PM
#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1lljoy_89 View Post
No.



Nailed it.



Bingo.

I'm so helpful.
That's KJ, the most helpful person here

The lounge has somewhat turned into the place where people tell other people about somewhat important life n' stuff .-.
07-28-2013, 01:25 AM
#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambobsung View Post
That's KJ, the most helpful person here

The lounge has somewhat turned into the place where people tell other people about somewhat important life n' stuff .-.
What? Kj is the most helpful person around? Sambo sambo sambo.
07-28-2013, 01:39 AM
#20
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: iANiMeX's left ear
Posts: 2,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief3624 View Post
This isn't the person who sent their online lover that $100 or whatever, and they never got it back, right?
Eh nope, not me.