01-06-2014, 08:02 PM
#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Are many of you actually managing to finish a game? I think I must be mega unlucky as almost everyone has quit on me.
I've not found a way to play against gamecentre friends which is a shame, I kniw a few people in real life who've gotten this and I'd much prefer to play them knowing they won't quit.. I'm almost at the point of not wanting to play now despite upgrading, as as soon as it looks like I'm getting somewhere or might actually win my opponent resigns.


App description says you can challenge friends, but I've gone through the mines dozens of times and can't see anywhere to do so, pressing new game just pairs me with some randomer.
I've finished most of my online games. I/you must be lucky/unlucky. Right now I don't think you can select a friend to challenge or play against.
01-07-2014, 05:22 AM
#22
Thank you everyone for your interest in TEN!

We agree that inviting your friend to an online match is very important and it is on the top of our list. There is going to be a small update with tweaks and fixes probably next week. Hopefully we'll get you the update with new features including the friend invite within this month as well.

If you have any other comments or feedback please let us know.

Thanks for playing guys!!!

01-07-2014, 01:34 PM
#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Are many of you actually managing to finish a game? I think I must be mega unlucky as almost everyone has quit on me.
I've not found a way to play against gamecentre friends which is a shame, I kniw a few people in real life who've gotten this and I'd much prefer to play them knowing they won't quit.. I'm almost at the point of not wanting to play now despite upgrading, as as soon as it looks like I'm getting somewhere or might actually win my opponent resigns.


App description says you can challenge friends, but I've gone through the mines dozens of times and can't see anywhere to do so, pressing new game just pairs me with some randomer.
Too bad everyone is quitting out on you. Hopefully if they add the friends update, you can play with your friends.
01-08-2014, 12:39 AM
#24
This game is based on luck not tactics. How come computer gets to play into same box 3 times in a row at the BEGINNING of the game? This happened. 3 times in a row (different games) and I was actually annoyed because i'd rather play some other 'luck' game if I need to. And I think opposing side should get a free choice when opposing side makes a square. Well its a bit unfair to pick free space against the losing side. I guess randomization a bit broken. And it ruins the game.
01-08-2014, 12:44 AM
#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by lapin View Post
This game is based on luck not tactics. How come computer gets to play into same box 3 times in a row at the BEGINNING of the game? This happened. 3 times in a row (different games) and I was actually annoyed because i'd rather play some other 'luck' game if I need to. And I think opposing side should get a free choice when opposing side makes a square. Well its a bit unfair to pick free space against the losing side. I guess randomization a bit broken. And it ruins the game.
There's nothing random about it. The next board is chosen based on where the last move was placed.
01-08-2014, 05:20 AM
#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by lapin View Post
This game is based on luck not tactics. How come computer gets to play into same box 3 times in a row at the BEGINNING of the game? This happened.
Learn how to play before you post bad reviews!
01-30-2014, 12:18 PM
#27
Nice! New update's out and includes matching with GC friends (rather than only random opponents), leaderboards, and other stuff. Looking forward to seeing some of you in the arena!

Bronxsta and cloudpuff, are your GC handles the same as here? I'll try to request them.

Last edited by Guise; 01-30-2014 at 12:27 PM.
01-30-2014, 12:27 PM
#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guise View Post
Nice! New update's out and includes matching with GC friends (rather than only random opponents), leaderboards, and other stuff. Looking forward to seeing some of you in the arena!

Bronxsta, is your GC handle the same as it is here? I'll try to request it.
Brilliant, I'll reinstall now.
My cg is cloudpuff79 if you wanna add me.
01-30-2014, 12:29 PM
#29
You beat me to it. I'll add you in a bit.
01-31-2014, 01:33 PM
#30
Weird bug in the new update, online play.

I made a move, and then was waiting for my opponent - squares, he made his move which one him a mini grid. But then everything swapped, it thought I was squares and had just made his move, so it went back to waiting for him again. Switched apps away and then back and it solved itself.

Weird!!!