★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-03-2014, 05:03 AM
This game is great, but I wish you guys would tweak the shop prices or rate at which money is aquired. It feels like a bit of a grind getting all the items even though there are no IAPs.

It should be a little but closer to ridiculous fishing, where you seem to make enough to buy something after each go!

Other than that, this game is sublime!!!!!!
08-03-2014, 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigzisonfire View Post
This game is great, but I wish you guys would tweak the shop prices or rate at which money is aquired. It feels like a bit of a grind getting all the items even though there are no IAPs.

It should be a little but closer to ridiculous fishing, where you seem to make enough to buy something after each go!

Other than that, this game is sublime!!!!!!
Once you upgrade the golden brick you can make money a little faster. I suggest using the spell every chance it pops up. It keeps building a coin multiplier each time you use it during a game.

While I'm here, I'd like to implore the developer to add Game Center achievements to this incredible physics puzzler
08-03-2014, 12:59 PM
@WeirdBeard - thank you for the update! I hope your game sells lots on android and iOS with the new monetization. Still loving this gem!

Last edited by Anotherkellydown; 01-26-2015 at 09:27 AM.
01-26-2015, 11:42 AM
I love this, it's open enough for you to try completely different styles and make your own problems. Shame my tired old iphone4 can't keep up so can't play while commuting.