Universal My Puppy - (by Pine Entertainment) - Coming on Aug 28th!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Cynuyt, Aug 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

#1 Cynuyt, Aug 13, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
    Get ready to release our next game called My Puppy, a new mobile game from Pine Entertainment.

Your job is simply to care for the world’s most cute Puppy dog!

I'd like to have a few people test My Puppy to help me workout bugs and offer input. PM me with TestFlight info if interested. I'll also include you in the credits!

Here are some gameplay screenshots and video game trailer, we are hope to receive many of your feedbacks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks!
    Cynuyt

2. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

#2 antony.thai, Aug 13, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
    we raised a sickness husky puppy during this project, but sadly, he cannot make it to the date this project to be out...

Below are me and him DepTrai (which means handsome in vietnamese... :) )

[​IMG]

3. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    That was kind of you to take care of that puppy. :D This isn't my type of game but I do wish you guys the best with this game!

4. do.ginha

do.ginha Member

Apr 8, 2012
    Pine Entetainment
    You can play the game and get high-score beside take care of your puppy, i thinks you will enjoy with the puppy running mode!

5. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Allright. PMed you!

6. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

I've just recieved your PM, please wait to confirm. And don't forget to come back to write your impression. Thank a lot.

Anyone else want to playing it before release day please send PM. Lovely puppy waiting for your take care.

7. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Siberian Husky, Pug, Miniature Schnauzer, Bulldog, Golden Retriever,... so, which type of breed dog do you love and want to own in this game?

8. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Here is 3 promote code of this game, let redeem and enjoy it. Anyone miss, please PM to get one.

F6YAWR797K9M
    X9MARH37XAKM
    6LAKWRRMME4E

9. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

One more promote code for this day:
    T6HWHAHHMNAK

Let's use and enjoy it.

10. antony.thai

I believe this place is not for sharing the code.

My Puppy will be out in Aug-28 which is in the next week.

If anyone has any thing to tell us about the game please raise. We're doing another update which has more things added along with crediting all the beta testers as well.

Cheers,
    Antony

11. copaeci

copaeci Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2012
    student, writer, reviewer, beta tester
    ID
    I got a promo code for this app. At first I think it's a tamagotchi game. Well, I have one pet only right now. Only bought her a suit. I need to play more to give my pet more accessories. The control is easy and responsive enough to be used. My question here, can our pets become sad?

12. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Sure, the puppy will be become sad if you don't playing with him for a long time, it about a haft or more one day. Make sure that you will remember to open app and playing with him every day to let the puppy stay happy and also you as well. :D

13. Toneaphone

Toneaphone Active Member

Jun 24, 2011
    The customization looks pretty extensive! I think that people will love it :)

14. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Thanks, the shop will be have more dog breeds and more customize in next version update.

15. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    #15 Lavender, Aug 26, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
    I am going to start with a conversation I had with the hubby regarding "My Puppy':
    Hubby: "I can tell you like the game."
    Me: "I do... I get to dress up the puppy and play with him! He he."

My puppy is adorable. It extrudes cuteness. This is one of those sugary sweet games that you just know; you are going to smile as soon as you see the wagging tail. You might even catch yourself smiling before you start the game!

The basics: It's a runner. Or maybe more of a jumper? You play a cute puppy; 'My Puppy.'
    He (or she; you decide. I named mine Spunky.) keeps running and jumping over different sized tree trunks and logs while collecting dog bones. The longer he goes the faster he gets. It becomes quite challenging. The game can be restarted quickly so you don't lose your momentum.
    Also; when loading, there is a percentage that shows how much has loaded so far. I always appreciate it when this feature is implemented. It can be so frustrating waiting on a game to load that has frozen and I end up waiting.... Waiting..

Not so basic: Puppy (I'll call him Puppy for now) keeps collecting those bones. They are the in-game currency. You can 'purchase' all kinds of things. Clothing, hats, dog bowls, dog houses, chew toys......
    Now, here's the part that I adore, that keeps me coming back for more: (I'm a poet #) some of the items are interactive. I had a great time playing fetch with Spunky! I keep wanting to earn more bones so I can try the different outfits and play with the different toys.
    There's even a rubber chicken! LOL
    I noticed that there's a bar with a happy face at the top on the left of the screen, between game plays. I think this is a 'happiness' meter for puppy. I haven't seen this go down, but then again, Spunky and I have been doing some serious bonding time. #
    Right now Spunky has on a cute summer dress, a bonnet, a collar with a bow on it, and the rubber chicken dog toy. (Spunky's favorite toy!) Adorable! I think I will 'buy' the clown outfit next.
    With how cute the graphics are, i can see this appeal for both kids and adults.

In App Purchases: There are in app purchases that are quite reasonable. You do not need to make any real money purchases to play the game, at all.
    **There are bones available to earn every time you play. You can purchase extra bones so you can get more outfits and toys, etc., quicker and without having to earn them by playing. (So basically, iap cheaters.. LOL) Also, there is a .99¢ IAP to remove ads. Which, as long as the game is free, I would encourage anyone to purchase, to support the developer. (I would never encourage players to support crooks by paying to remove ads on an app they've paid actual money for.) The ads are not too intrusive too begin with. As I said; support the developer. Maybe we'll see more updates and goodies! (IE: outfits and toys)

Don't let the cuteness turn you away. My Puppy can get quite challenging. If you like challenging runners with extras that keep it from becoming boring... then this one is for you. And; if it also makes you smile a little, it's worth it.

Now for the constructive criticism part:
    〰 I believe that it starts out a little too difficult. I notice that when the puppy is sped up, that many times, the jump is too long too realistically land on the grass before jumping again.
    〰 I also think that there needs to be a longer jump when jumping over the bundled logs and the long single log. Or; they need to be a tiny bit shorter. Just a small amount. In order to make the jump on these two items, the puppy has to be right in front of it where his nose is almost touching the log(s) and he still barely makes it. I think this part will be a big frustration point for a lot of players. Possibly enough to stop them from playing.
    〰 For your information dev; when I select the camera that goes to the area too install more games, none of the install buttons work for me. I click them and it does nothing.
    〰 Also, is that a 'happiness' meter for the puppy on the left side of the screen? (Like I said in my review/feedback?
    〰 I think there needs to be a little bit of a tutorial regarding playing with the puppy and the happiness meter. I discovered on accident because i purchased a ball that did nothing. But, when I purchased a different toy, the puppy played fetch. This is a key part to the game and could possibly be the thing that has players choosing your game instead of someone else's.
    〰 The balls are not interactive. Maybe when a player touches them, the puppy runs to it and it then rolls? Or, when the player touches the ball, it rolls to the puppy?

I think this is it. Thank you for your confidence in me. I am honored that you sent me a code for feedback.
    Good luck with your game!!

16. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Thanks for the detail feedbacks from you Lavender, this is a helpful for my team doing improve it.

I can see that you are loving Spunky so much, hum? Could you take for him/she a picture and share it here?

17. antony.thai

Receiving a feedback like this is not usual at all.

Thank you a lot Lavender! I think the team has so much to work on right now.

However, My Puppy is set to release Aug-28, which it will comes in NZ sometime today.