Universal [PH: SOFTLAUNCH] Titanfall: Assault (by NEXON M Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Techzamazing, May 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Techzamazing

Techzamazing Well-Known Member

Old soft launch thread.

2. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    damn.. imagine if they took this art and made a MechCommander type game and not another cash grab clone... how much money they would sadly not make in favor of a great game. oh well..

3. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    The video looks nothing like clash royale?

4. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    Yeah....but

You can tell by the game play that it definitely functions almost exactly like Clash Royale. Drag the card to a space then they auto battle and try to destroy the other side's big turret....just like...you chose your hero or minion to deploy toward moving to the other side, killing minions, and ultimately the other guy's castle or base or whatever....same thing with a different skin. I have to admit though, this looks more intruiging than Clash....but mainly...just the skin is more intruiging..not the game play.

5. MobileOnTapYT

MobileOnTapYT Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2017
    Actually liking the look of this game on first inspection. Not a total clash royale copy as seems to be different objectives and game modes which keeps it more interesting.

6. RobertsArsenal

RobertsArsenal Active Member

May 5, 2015
    #7 RobertsArsenal, May 6, 2017
    Last edited: May 6, 2017
  7. Techzamazing

Techzamazing Well-Known Member

Destroy opponents tower by dragging cards.

8. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    That's like saying all puzzle games are the same solve a puzzle done. All shooting games are the same shoot something till it dies.

I get your point, but I guess only time will tell if it feels exactly like it or if it feels like it's own game.

9. dunhila

dunhila Well-Known Member

May 6, 2016
    To be honest the game looks fun but I do wish there was a solo option as I don't like PVP games.If they add some sort of campaign where you can play vs AI,I would play the hell out of this game.

10. AeroSmash

AeroSmash Well-Known Member

May 11, 2015
    Really fun game BUT they need to fix the Gamecenter connect! I play on my iPad but I can't download the game on my iPhone because your profile won't load there.

11. Chronos 2.0

Chronos 2.0 New Member

Jun 29, 2017
    Game unable to open

I've been playing the game for 6 days, and today is the day I'm supposed to get the Core Ion titan. But of all days my phone decides that today it has to be unable to open the game. It just keeps loading at the title screen and doesn't even go into the main menu. Any ideas on how to fix this?