Minigore... Wow this sucks :(

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by anonymous, Aug 7, 2009.

1. anonymous

anonymous Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2009
    skater
    US
    I just got this a couple of days ago and i was looking at some reviews: "great" another one said "the two weapons and 1 map are cool!!!" "worth every penny" .......

Wow 2 guns 4 enemies 1 map... Idracula was so much better:(

2. ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

٩๏̯͡๏)۶ Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2009
    WTF?
    Among You!
    Your picking a fight with the wrong game on this site didn't you see the upcoming thread? Oh and btw MINIGORE ROCKS!

3. Danzach

Danzach Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2009
    North Carolina
    hmm

best you stay anonymous before minigore kicks your butt :)

4. Bluellama1

Bluellama1 Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2009
    Student
    Metro Detroit, Michigan
    eggzbacon insulted me for kiddingly saying it was bad, you are gonna be hated by everyone and their mother!

5. Rocketman919

Rocketman919 Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    Get outta here, troll.

6. markx2

markx2 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Hey - if someone says it's crap, it's crap for them so quit saying otherwise.

Unless of course every single game you played was totally awesome and the best thing ever in the history of the whole universe.

7. conman_16

conman_16 Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Roseville, CA, USA
    Minigore... is Disliked? On toucharcade??
    Wha wha WHAT??!!
    Jk lol. I think the game is pretty good but u gonna get flamed like crazy

8. Camzy

Camzy Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    I'll put my neck on the line and say it's disappointing at the moment. All this hype for it, and it's just like iDracula meets Pocket God updates.

9. astrosaurus

astrosaurus Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Designer/Blogger
    Portland, OR
    Part of the model for the game is weekly updates so this is just the beginning, plus it's pretty hard to complain for a buck. I say it's well worth at least that much. Either way I'm pretty sure your comment wasn't worth starting a whole new thread.

10. jt09

jt09 Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2009
    Exactly.. there is gonna be an update wit enviro bear in it, this game will only get better!

11. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    I agree with you. People here are always excited just because it's new. When iDracula was released everyone raved about the art style, controls, etc2 and now they're saying the same thing for a more barebone game.
    Yeah, I believe most people in TA are sheep. If a reviewer says it's good then everyone agrees and think everyone who has different opinion is an idiot. Of course, there's exception as well, like in Star Defense case where reviewer could hardly fool anyone to believe it's a good game. But that's a very rare case.

12. WunDaii

WunDaii Well-Known Member

Woah. Seriously calm the f*ck down. Look, it's his opinion.

And it's mine too.

It's a crap game and only deserved half the hype it got, if not, a third.

Very limited game at the moment.

13. your personal robot

your personal robot Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    nonverbalist
    Berlin
    +1
    "Aaaaalbie, Aaaalbie, please help me! I don't have any opinion, I don't trust anyone but you. Please, please enlighten me with your Albie Meter, Amen."

;)

14. WunDaii

+1 again, lol.

People need to think for themselves, if they don't think it looks good, and everybody else says it's good, they don't necessarily have to listen to them.

15. Mag

Mag Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2009
    haha

16. TheBeastlyNinja

TheBeastlyNinja Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2009
    Computer stuff
    Right behind you
    #16 TheBeastlyNinja, Aug 7, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2009
    I love Minigore. It's so awsome(and the furries will eat you if you think it isn't).

17. sundance kid

sundance kid Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    eehhh
    BFE,AZ
    #17 sundance kid, Aug 7, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2009
    i love mingore its fun, easy pickup game, stick shooter game.
    and some of us aren't sheep. i base everything off my own opinions on games. like flight control everyone loves it, i don't like it. which is fine.everyone is entitled to there own opinion.your not always gonna make or do something. that literally everyone will like

but this is a pointless thread, you probably started it with the idea of getting everyone stirred up.which is stupid, in my opinion.

and to all the people who say its limited, everyone knew what they were buying. it wasn't a big ass rpg game. it was a little shooter game,the devs said its going to be pocket god style with all the chapter updates. there wasn't supposed to be a big story, or tons of different game play.if you didn't want that then you shouldn't of bought it, then give it a crap rating, and say it has no depth,more guns etc, in the category of stick shooters, this game deserves 5 out of 5 stars.
    chapters people, its all gonna be done in chapters. patience is a virtue

18. WunDaii

Look, we're entitled to our opinon too. I don't belive that MiniGore deserves/deserved the hype it's getting/got.

When future updates are released, with may be more maps and gune or whatever, then maybe. But right now, it's quite a bad, limited game.

And I'm talking about it's state now, not what's 'coming up' or any 'updates' the devs said.

And we said that most people are sheeps, you just might be one of the few that think for themselves.

19. Acidbottle

Acidbottle Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2009
    minigore is ... mediocre IMHO. do like the guest appearance of envirobear mind, awesome haha

truth is ive fired this up twice. very shallow gameplay. not the worst, not the best.

20. Hyb

Hyb Member

Mar 15, 2009
    this is definitely an over hyped game, but i guess the regular updates will be great, but atm there's barely any content (killing furries is fun... while it lasts).