let's say different game suits to different IOS device

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by klarence, Nov 12, 2012.

1. klarence

klarence Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Finally I got my touch 5th, what a waste of money.
    I'd say touch 5g is a good gadget, but not worth 300+tax bucks, but what else choice I have? well, this is not the theme.
    As I said before, I found my touch 2g still works pretty well for some small games. and then I find out some games works better on iphone/ipod touch size and some games works better on Ipad.
    I prefer to play racing games and Street Fighters on my ipod now, but for MC3, I don't even think it's playable on that tiny screen.
    I don't know how about Ipad mini, what's your opinion?
    btw, I grabbed my ipod touch at local Bestbuy. I notice that kids nowdays love Ios device more than gaming console.
    There are so less and pathetic a few people willing to stand in the gaming console area even nobody willing to try the brandnew Wii U.
    People gathered around Apple devices, then I realised how dare Apple pricing their products at so high prices. really bad for my wallet and I want a ipad 4 now.

2. There is an ipad 4 and ipad mini thread in the ipad game section if you want to read the posts there.

3. klarence

Oct 22, 2011
    about which device feels better,this is my recent experience
    iphone/ipod touch: crazy hedgy, trigger fist, dead trigger, super monkey ball
    ipad: mc3, nova3, angry birds, jetpack joyride, amazing spiderman, batman
    both: street fighter, sonic all star racing, paper monsters, asphalt 7

4. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Do you have to constantly moan all the time ? If you hate your ipod touch 5 then sell it and get something else - simple isnt it.

I've just bought an ipod touch 5 recently and love it, like the larger screen, like the way i can put more icons into folders and best of all it runs all the games perfectly.

I did try one before i bought it as thats what most people do, why didnt you do that ?

And yes Apple keep their prices premium, they dont allow shops to sell them for anything less. BUT it does have its benefits, i sold my ipod touch 4 recently and got a great price for it so it works both ways.

But do Apple take you hostage, blindfold you and get you to sign an order form for a new ipod ? Nope. If you dont like the prices then go to the competitors and buy something. Or try one out and if you dont like it dont buy it. The worst thing is coming to an iOS site and constantly moan about your brand new device where 99% of people here would love one.

Whys it pathetic that theres less and less people in the console area ? People arent getting value for money for 'most' console games and are looking for a cheaper alternative offering value for money. An ipod touch might cost a lot but the games dont. Or go for an x-box which is cheaper but games are far more costly.

Please buy an ipad 4 and then start a thread a week later saying how much you hate it. Its like boy who cried wolf, you 'may' have some good points but the constant 'i hate this...' 'i hate my brand new ipod....' are getting boring and people cant take your views seriously anymore.

5. Yeah, just return it and spend the dough and get an ipad 4, and you will be happy. I pretty much guarantee it.

6. violentv

violentv Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2010
    Funny...I noticed this trend in working adults only...damn kids want EVERYTHING.

7. Nobunaga

Nobunaga Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    Wow, wait! You're saying you're having trouble taking klarence seriously. After having started such great threads as:
    "Some spam looks interesting" " To be honest I really hate The retina screen of iPad" " Reason to explain pricing model is that apple became money hungry" " I noticed that idevice became cheap recently" and "iPod 5 is a little overpriced"

Really?

8. klarence

Oct 22, 2011
    I almost forget the pring model thing. let's be seriously, for what reason a powerful ipad mini is cheaper than a weaker ipad 2? it make absolutely nonsence if it's not Apple want more money.
    for such a greedy company, I can't really praise it.

9. klarence

Oct 22, 2011
    i'm happy with my ipod touch, but still a bit overpriced and has some defects .
    because no one can compete with Apple before they can have their own quality apps system.
    it's not contradictory, anyway.
    well, nothing is perfect but what makes it unperfect, if it's something beyond people's power, it's ok. because we have no choice, we can't blame others for what they can't do.
    but for Apple, so many defects caused by they're arrogant and greedy. it's really something bad. just like the ios 6 map.
    oh, from this thing I should say Apple is really the bad guy, he want remove all things from others? who gave Apple right to do that? it's like monopoly.

10. Well, your kind of right about the monopoly stuff, and as an original new ipad owner, somethings kind of suck, but then again, I do like my new ipad so I'm happy. :eek:

11. klarence

Oct 22, 2011
    ok, i'm happy for you because you're happy with your device.
    I should get the Ipad 4, jeez, I don't know it's cheaper today, but only for one day, only for black Friday.
    if I know it earlier, I'd already bought it today. oh, so sad, it's half hundred bucks, I can buy a lot of food if I saved that money.
    hmmmm