Pool Ninja (by Distinctive) submitted

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by distinctivegames, Mar 22, 2010.

1. #1 distinctivegames, Mar 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2010
    [​IMG]

Pool Ninja has been submitted to Apple for approval! :)

You too can become a Pool Ninja by mastering the pool skills needed to clear the table in the blink of an eye. Pick from 60 mind-bending challenges over three difficulty levels, clear the table of red balls and see how you compare with the rest of the World – all set in the lush surroundings of our secret Japanese training centre.

Pool Ninja allows you to challenge your pool skills in a beautiful oriental location. Do you have what it takes to become a pool ninja? There are 60 mind bending challenges at 3 levels for you to show your pool skills by unlocking the challenges and achieving ninja stars.

This is a unique challenge, single player pool game that gets progressively more challenging as you unlock each level. The online leader-board, Plus+ leader-board and Plus+ achievement awards let you compete with your friends to get the fastest time to determine once-and-for-all who is the Pool Ninja.

The game will launch at $0.99 and is currently in submission at Apple. We expect to launch by 26th March 2010.

Any questions please fire away....

2. Touchgamer3g

Touchgamer3g Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Looks great!

I hope the music in the trailer is in the game. Also, is there an option to disable the guides for aiming?

3. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

Looks nice. I had held off on Namco's pool, so I will grab this when it comes out.

4. goiMot

goiMot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Physician
    has this been approved?

5. Hi GoiMot,

No, it was rejected yesterday due to some debug code using a private API. We resubmitted within 30 minutes and it's now back in review. Hopefully, it'll be approved by Friday.

Nigel

6. I'm happy to say that Pool Ninja will be released tomorrow 27th March 2010 :)

7. goiMot

goiMot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Physician
    great news! congrats!

8. Muscat

Muscat Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Congratulations! Looking forward to checking this out :) I've always wanted to play pool in a dojo!

9. Foozelz

Foozelz Well-Known Member

Congratulations!

10. goiMot

goiMot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Physician
    the game is out in NZ:
    [thread]49657[/thread]