How can I transfer the game app to another phone?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by AllenPole, May 11, 2017.

1. AllenPole

AllenPole New Member

May 11, 2017
    I downloaded the app on my iPhone 6s and installed it there. But a few days ago I upgrade to iPhone 7, I would like to keep the saves and preferences of the game on my new iPhone. Any way can do that?

2. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Back up your phone to a computer then when you use the new phone sync it to the computer and use that backup. Everything should remain the same

3. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    You can also back up to iCloud -- as long as you sign in with the same Apple ID on the new phone you'll be all set.

4. sobriquet

sobriquet Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    Be aware that this will not back up the apps themselves. The last stage of the restore process is downloading all of your apps from the store. If you have any apps that are no longer in the store they will be lost unless you have them backed up on a computer and reinstall them from there after the restore.

5. midtownbs

midtownbs New Member

May 17, 2017
    #5 midtownbs, May 17, 2017
    Last edited: May 31, 2017
    Move to iOS app or restore from iTunes backup on iPhone 7. The app is published by Apple official a few months ago and it is the recommended way to transfer data from iPhone to another iPhone. However, it takes much more time than other apps.