Apple loves iTrade! We're on the FRONT PAGE of the AppStore in Staff Favorites!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by InsolentDreams, May 27, 2009.

1. InsolentDreams

InsolentDreams Well-Known Member

Apple loves iTrade! Check it out!

[​IMG]

We're in the bottom right of that image, right on the front page of the AppStore! Our signups are through the roof, we're up to almost 10,000 users and growing fast! :) Thanks for your support from TouchArcade beta testers, and fellow iTraders! If you're not already a iTrader, we'd love to have you. Check it out!

iTrade on iTunes: Click Here
    iTrade's Homepage: Click Here

2. eggzbacon

eggzbacon Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    The Golden State
  3. CDubby94

CDubby94 Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2009
    Betty White
    Congratulations!

I love it when developers are happy with their work. Enjoy it.

4. theone1007

theone1007 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    USA
    I don't know about the staff, but I know this is one of my favorites. On it everyday for a a low price of $0.00.

5. justThinkEasy

justThinkEasy Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2009
    Good Job!

I'm just curious though, and I don't mean to offend anyone, but how are you making your money because I know iPSX devs said they had to pay monthly for something to do with the real time stock info.

6. GaiaIllusion

GaiaIllusion Well-Known Member

May 6, 2009
    Student
    加拿大
    I should try this one. Gotta learn how to deal with stocks in the falling economy. :D

7. robertf224

robertf224 Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2009
    Congrats! I love this app. I'm up 2,000 bucks

8. f e a r l e s s

f e a r l e s s Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Sweet! How did I miss this?! Downloading to check this out! I was thinking etrade or something would release something like this. Thanks.

9. Shocked

Shocked Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2009
    Good job. And it's FREE!

Can't wait for clubs!

10. jaisor

jaisor Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    Lead Software Developer
    Irvine CA
    Thank you all, we are totally excited! We could not have done it without all of you who supported us.

Clubs are definitely coming. There are a lot of little details to be considered. We want players to be able to start their own clubs and invite other players/friends but balance that and avoid giving a spam/flame tool in the hands of almost 10,000 people right now :)

Soon after that we have to spend some time implementing short sales, limit transactions and a few other nifty features - then the real fun begins.

11. jaisor

jaisor Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    Lead Software Developer
    Irvine CA
    f e a r l e s s, I saw your review on the AppStore, you "did not expect this good of an app from this developer" :) What is that supposed to mean? Are you still holding a grudge about your SolarBlaster experience :D I guess they cannot be all winners , at least not to everyone. Glad you like iTrade tho, maybe we found our calling!