11-03-2013, 08:09 AM
This game deserve more interested.
If you like Zombie Games with a touch of strategy you have to try this one.

I am the punishment of GOD
if you had not committed great sins
GOD would not have sent
a punishment like me upon you Genghis Khan
04-05-2014, 10:44 PM
I hope the Dev is here:
I like this game a lot and it does deserve more attention... But I'm recently stuck on level 19 cos when u select the zombies, it always end up stuck on a zombie. I end up with many other types of zombies still available, only having deployed maybe 2 types fully. Can the Dev please look into this bug? I'd definitely love to advance a little more in the game! I am playing on an iPhone 5, haven't tried it on my iPad mini nor iPad 2 though.

Cheers!
04-09-2014, 02:17 AM
I managed to move on to further stages but this unit selection getting stuck is still a problem it happens randomly! I sometimes mange to deploy only 50% of the troop and still get pass the stage or even 3 stars, but when I have only deployed the first 2 zombies, I am for sur Le to lose that stage... I end up wasting quite some time for the army to train to full capacity just to end up loosing cos some can't ve deployed because of a stuck button! Quite annoying...
Please help me here!? Is this an isolated problem? Or there ARE others suffering the same bug here?