01-28-2014, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny1st View Post
Yes, sorry. But do you think that this minimal info REALLY had to be in Spoiler tags?
YES! I definitely do. You say it's "minimal info", but it still gives away a solution. I likely would've figured out this part, •••Spoiler:  Throw her from one of the sides but this part, •••Spoiler:  and after you got the Magic cast it on one of the Barrels to move them so you can jump down again is definitely spoiler-worthy!
01-29-2014, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dclose View Post
YES! I definitely do. You say it's "minimal info", but it still gives away a solution. I likely would've figured out this part, •••Spoiler:  Throw her from one of the sides but this part, •••Spoiler:  and after you got the Magic cast it on one of the Barrels to move them so you can jump down again is definitely spoiler-worthy!
Well, then I apologize to you and all others who feel likely. In the future I will put answers in Spoiler tags or PM the Person concerned straight away. Sorry again. My fault.

Last edited by Johnny1st; 01-29-2014 at 01:39 PM.

01-30-2014, 04:48 AM
•••Spoiler:  Does anyone know how to get to the last skill cave?
02-23-2014, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny1st View Post
Does anyone know how to get to the •••Spoiler:  last skill cave?
I don't know if it's the •••Spoiler:  "last" skill cave or not, but I do know how to get to the •••Spoiler:  second skill cave. The •••Spoiler:  Second Training Ground, aka The Cave of Awakening is on •••Spoiler:   an island in the sea which you can reach once you have a ship to sail there. It's on the second largest island on the Eastern side, just south of the largest island on the Eastern side.

FWIW, I was •••Spoiler:  in the past when I discovered this cave. I haven't check out to see if it's still there when •••Spoiler:  I'm in the present or the future.

Last edited by dclose; 02-23-2014 at 01:33 PM. Reason: updated specifics
02-23-2014, 09:32 PM
And the •••Spoiler:  third training ground •••Spoiler:  aka Lucius's Cave is in •••Spoiler:  approximately the same location, on the second largest island just north (this time) of the largest island in the Eastern half, in the future.
04-04-2014, 11:26 AM
Quote:
I don't know if it's the •••Spoiler:  "last" skill cave or not, but I do know how to get to the •••Spoiler:  second skill cave. The •••Spoiler:  Second Training Ground, aka The Cave of Awakening is on •••Spoiler:   an island in the sea which you can reach once you have a ship to sail there. It's on the second largest island on the Eastern side, just south of the largest island on the Eastern side.

FWIW, I was •••Spoiler:  in the past when I discovered this cave. I haven't check out to see if it's still there when •••Spoiler:  I'm in the present or the future.
Quote:
And the •••Spoiler:  third training ground •••Spoiler:  aka Lucius's Cave is in •••Spoiler:  approximately the same location, on the second largest island just north (this time) of the largest island in the Eastern half, in the future.
Thanks to you, but i already found out myself.
04-04-2014, 11:31 AM
This time I really Need help. •••Spoiler:  I can't find the second entrance to the Isle of Light. This is Jonathan's personal subquest after you finished all the regular ones. I bet there will be good stuff like Ales and Ceska's best weapons which i'm also looking for. Anyone knows?
11-26-2014, 03:47 PM
I know how to do it, it took some time to solve it

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsimonds View Post
How did you do it? I've been trying to figure out what to do for an hour.

You pick girl then freeze blobk a monster, then use boy and puck up the block and throw it in the hole with water in and do it again until you make a bridge. Taaaa daaaaa!