Yesterday, 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyun View Post
So, I went out and bought the dangling snail on a separate account. Seems like the Dangling Snail does have a good dps output, and maybe a Hyakutaro counter. However, there some glaring problems that hinders it's ability in the tier.

1. Hi-Do, absolutely will wreck the Dangling Snail in both normal attacks and special attacks and seeing how frequent Hi-Do is, big problem
2. Karn/Shoe, another common pair that are easily able to knock the snails down.
3. Airborne Melty Honey, its special is practically taking potshots at the snails.
4. Slug Flyer, obvious counter.
5. Brain Robot, normal attack will strike the snail.
6. Black Hound, normal attack will strike the snail.
7. Special Force Biker runs underneath the snail, causing it to suicide uselessly.
8. Iori, any very fast movement ground units can do the same.
A lot of common counters, but it could play a good role in the early game. I would currently place the Dangling Snail either at a Low B or a high C.
2 notes...
1) good point for snail: hi-do, karn/shoe... are nit a snail counter as they are late game hunit... snail is errly game unut with whay you call w. Mortar syndrome (useless in late game)


2) bad point: it can't hit hyakutaro as it normally stack behind another unit. When snail arrive to this unit, it will suicide... not enought range to hit hyakutaro...


Snail is an incredibly good short range wall destroyer (sarubia...) and early game clearer (girida, lv armour, ...)


But any melee unit will cause useless suicide and any antiair will destroy in in one shot... so just useless

Stupid Iori please die!
Yesterday, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by divaio9191 View Post
You are guys talking about pf deck, i saw on mine and i need 4 units to be all rebel deck, anyone played that? Will work? Or better is mix than all the same unit? I mean this if all rebel:

- Iori
- Mature
- Lv armor
- di-cokka f
- Shoe
- Karn
- Patrol bot
- Hi-do
- donald morden
- Jupiter king

Or put there girdia-o, airborne melt honey, allen/c allen, r-shobu/rr-shobu, but will work vs better players?
I think juppiter k and hido doesn't fit toguether...


So I would remove j.k.for an early game unit (if you want the standard rebel deck with no mid game) or girida-f if you want a more smooth transition.


With your deck you will lose before the late game...


Airburne melty honey is a good unit in rebel deck as has high hp so best benefit from 10% bonus, but you have to see if you need a wall (probably yes...)


Rebel deck works... I have one

Stupid Iori please die!
Yesterday, 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by divaio9191 View Post
You are guys talking about pf deck, i saw on mine and i need 4 units to be all rebel deck, anyone played that? Will work? Or better is mix than all the same unit? I mean this if all rebel:

- Iori
- Mature
- Lv armor
- di-cokka f
- Shoe
- Karn
- Patrol bot
- Hi-do
- donald morden
- Jupiter king

Or put there girdia-o, airborne melt honey, allen/c allen, r-shobu/rr-shobu, but will work vs better players?
That is extremely greedy deck, and greedy decks rarely works without Kyo, Goro, Mature, but two of those units aren't even Rebel. If you go back a several pages, you could see my Scum Deck, it works out pretty well, although people are now able to go head to head with it. The major problem with this deck is the fact you have 6 late game units, and at least for 1v1, that's never a good sign. 2v2, this deck could work, since your partner can help cover you. I would most likely replace the Patrol Bot for Girida-O, and I personally think this deck could work as a Rebel Ramp Deck.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SRaven View Post
2 notes...



2) bad point: it can't hit hyakutaro as it normally stack behind another unit. When snail arrive to this unit, it will suicide... not enought range to hit hyakutaro...


Snail is an incredibly good short range wall destroyer (sarubia...) and early game clearer (girida, lv armour, ...)


But any melee unit will cause useless suicide and any antiair will destroy in in one shot... so just useless
There was a reason why I said maybe counter to Hyakutaro, never did I flat out call Dangling Snail a counter to them :P
Also, Winter Bazooka Syndrome, W.Mortar is still good for defense in all stages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by casualgamer27 View Post
Wow great minds think alike.. Lol

My deck only has two differences.. I got slug flyer in for slug gunner and zombie Marco for fun instead of the drill slug. I was thinking about trying Bradley but that doesn't hit air units. The red shobus and air units seem to give me trouble if enemy send them early on.


I think pf decks are really strong in early stages. Kyo with his invincibility frames In special can counter lots of ground units and get you the early edge in ap. I've been earning tons of medals with this deck


O ok so those issues are nothing new then. Glad to know I'm not the only one facing these problems.
Kyo, after SNK made him MSA resistance, makes him an excellent unit to send solo in the early game.
Today, 02:25 AM
Anybody got clues on what units are on the next update? I've been seeing less hackers and my total ranking doesn't appear anymore. Maybe they are working on cross platform between droid and ios?
Today, 04:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by casualgamer27 View Post
Anybody got clues on what units are on the next update? I've been seeing less hackers and my total ranking doesn't appear anymore. Maybe they are working on cross platform between droid and ios?
Usually every other thursday evening in Japan/Korea time, so if it goes by this pattern, it should be this thursday.