Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-09-2014, 05:46 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Great game that is quite fun. Really good idea and fun to play. It crashes on a particular layout of track, which i havnt fully determined what it is, but it is quite fustrating as i was enjoying this game. Cant wait for an update

EDIT: I have just contacted the developer by their website and facebook to get a message from them, and to find out if they are aware of the issue.

Last edited by gunwalloe; 02-09-2014 at 05:59 PM.. Reason: Update to case
Old 02-09-2014, 07:29 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

I received an email from one of the developers. They are aware of the Save/Load bug and are working to fix it. No information on when an update will come but I'm heartened that they are on the case.
Old 02-10-2014, 12:47 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Developer just replied to me as well. Hopefully he will have these issues resolved. Quite excited for this
Old 02-17-2014, 01:35 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Well great news. We have an update.
On the plus side all my save games now load without a hitch, huzzah.
On the minus side any maps that crashed as the last thing they did will possibly have glitches. I've see train cars that dont move and other minor anomalies.
Not a big problem. I was planning to start over one more time anyway.
I'm anxious to see how long it takes to reach some sort of end game. Conquer everything and have a multi island trade scheme, that kind of thing.
Anyway, onward!
Old 02-17-2014, 06:29 PM

I just popped open the App Store to see what reviews were saying and I noticed this game was free.
Old 02-17-2014, 07:09 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Really impressed that my old "corrupt" saves load no problems. I had assumed I'd have to restart after a fix came through.

I spent a lazy Sunday afternoon playing an entire game without saving. It took about 5 hours to get the tech victory and about another one hour for cash to reach 70,000. I haven't got the population victories yet, I'm finding island with populations over 200 get pretty dysfunctional.
Old 02-17-2014, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cymsdale View Post
I just popped open the App Store to see what reviews were saying and I noticed this game was free.
Sigh. Always happens after i plunk down cash
Old 02-17-2014, 10:45 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Well I just grinded out a tech win after a few hours. Gotta say I like a lot about this game. Lots of building, planning and such.
I have no idea how the trade routes work. The instructions say it's all automatic but I don't see inventory changes happening in my storage.
Anyway around the time my population started whining for electronics everything started slowing down. Tried urban renewal and that only made things worse. Stalled trains. Super hi tech freight moving at a crawl near no buildings.
So maybe a few glitches remain, eh?
Would really like the ability to wipe some of my old saves. I'd like to be able to kill some trains too. I'm sure I was over generous. Deleting tracks to reroute is a guaranteed glitch out.
No crashes tho. So, yay.
Hope that the move to free is just temporary. Would hate to see this move into a FTP model.
Old 02-20-2014, 07:23 AM

Price back at3.99$. Mustve been a brief marketing blitz to get more reviews. Needs more depth