Win $50 or 10 X $10 for achievement in Dash or Defend

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Etherbottle, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Etherbottle

Etherbottle Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2017
    Sweden
    The $50 Prize Hunt

As the end of the competition comes closer, here's more info (and one change) on how to claim the $50 prize:

1. We realized that ending on the 31st wasn't really fair. Most people want to celebrate and everyone is in a different time zone, which would leave some people at disadvantage. Instead, we will end at the end of January 1st, 24 hours into the new year according to the time zone of this forum.

2. You make your claim by replying to this post, and including your player ID and your two rating scores. The first one who does this will become the leader of the competition. You only need to make a claim when your combined score is higher than the previous leader's score (otherwise, he/she will still be the leader).

3. Once the time is 00:00 on Jan 2nd, the competition ends and the latest leader will be the winner.

Have fun, and good luck!

2. Hydrawolf

Hydrawolf Member

Dec 28, 2017
    Blog writer and ad evaluator
    Georgia
    #42 Hydrawolf, Dec 31, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
    What if the current leader's score is higher than before? Should he still post it or just not bother? Mine is currently: 2965

3. Etherbottle

Jun 12, 2017
    Sweden
    No need to re-post higher scores as long as you are in the lead. Maybe just update it right before the end?

4. Etherbottle

Jun 12, 2017
    Sweden
    Not that many hours to go now. Are there any gamers out there who can beat our current leader of the competition?

5. haerondir

haerondir Well-Known Member

May 7, 2015
    Prize received, thanks!

6. chain94

chain94 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2014
    Prize Received too! Thanks!

7. Etherbottle

Jun 12, 2017
    Sweden
    Winner of the $50 prize

With a combined rating score of almost 3,000 Hydrawolf wins the competition. Truly amazing achievement in only ten days or so.

It was great fun to run this competition and to see players really getting into the deeper levels of strategy. I hope we will have the opportunity to run more competitions in the future. In the meanwhile, please stay engaged in our main forum thread for the game here:
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=310655

8. Hydrawolf

Hydrawolf Member

Dec 28, 2017
    Blog writer and ad evaluator
    Georgia
    Honestly, I would've played the same amount regardless if there'd been a competition or not. I love tower defense games :p

9. sh0r

sh0r Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2014
    Programmer
    FINALLY I CAN LEAVE MY REVIEW, apple fix my issue and now the review is appearing as royschaffer

I send you a DM just in case
    thanks!

10. Etherbottle

Jun 12, 2017
    Sweden
    A new Dash or Defend competition has started!

There's a new competition running now for Dash or Defend players. Check it out and win a prize!