Need Video-maker Master!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by ijoygroup, Sep 1, 2011.

1. ijoygroup

ijoygroup Active Member

Jul 22, 2011
    game developer
    HONG KONG
    Hello, everyone. In the following weeks we will have a game to be released. Currently our game is in a polished stage, but we have trouble in making a video.:confused: This video is extremely awesome!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Cme5pmNKB-4 Could you guys recommend some video-making software or other ways to produce such terrific VIDEO. :cool:

In great need of help! Hope you guys can help us out!!!! Thanks!!!:p:p:p

2. Vetasoft

Vetasoft Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2010

Hi,

to make a very good result, you must use Adobe After Effect, is one, if not, the best software for making professional animated content.

The logo like Unreal and Cristalised can be done with After Effect, but you need some skills to do that. It's not a simple software.

You also need to pass by a software like Adobe Premiere for finalised your video editing.

if you want to pass via our services, check our thread here. We also do animated logo like your video example
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=97321

3. ijoygroup

ijoygroup Active Member

Jul 22, 2011
    game developer
    HONG KONG
    Oh, Great. i've viewed your trailer. They are just awesome. i wonder how you charge for a wonderful trailer like that. PLZ contract me [email protected]. and we can talk more.

4. AOR

AOR Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2011
    Independent game developer
    San Francisco
    After Effects and Final Cut is what I use. I'm wondering what the best apps to record gameplay on my iPhone are. A lot of people say they're all laggy and bad but I don't want to jailbreak my phone.

5. ijoygroup

ijoygroup Active Member

Jul 22, 2011
    game developer
    HONG KONG
    wow. thank you!~ i will try those software. :D

6. Attollos Technologies

Attollos Technologies Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    iPhone Development Company
    I thought about this too, but in the end I just jailbroke it, recorded the videos I wanted and then restored my phone again...

Have a look at Soundstage too, it works very well..

7. ijoygroup

ijoygroup Active Member

Jul 22, 2011
    game developer
    HONG KONG
    Oh, thank you for suggestion. it would be very helpful for us. :D

8. Emeric

Emeric Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2010
    I've tried a bunch of solution. Had to jailbreak my phone to test the best apps that supposely record the iphone without lag... but they don't.

So far, the best "cheap" way I found to get something correct is to record the simulator with screenflow (I can't remember but it was around 90$ and worth it).

Also, I spoke with a journalist from gamespot who told me the use that to record footage :
    http://www.aja.com/products/kipro/ki-pro/ki-pro-description.php

expensive but 0 lag and perfect quality.

9. ijoygroup

ijoygroup Active Member

Jul 22, 2011
    game developer
    HONG KONG
    wow, thx. dude!! :D:D:Dbut it seems sth wrong with the webiste you recommended. Every time i click, my computer broke down.:(:(

10. Johan_Ribert

Johan_Ribert Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Developer
    Rome, Italy
    Follow this way.

11. ijoygroup

ijoygroup Active Member

Jul 22, 2011
    game developer
    HONG KONG
    hah. you bet! i think you should tried many other means and screenflow is your favorite.:D:D:D thx! dude!