Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-13-2010, 10:05 AM

Default won't stop digging

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakinnuso View Post
So i bought this during the sale and LOVE it, but thing that bugs the heck out of me is the inability to stop the drill when it mysteriously decides to keep drilling on its own. Does anyone have any tips on how to control the drill and not waste so much gas? Sometimes this thing has a mind of it's own. Half of the tension in the game is my fear that the machine will launch on its own!
The play field is divided into a grid made of individual tiles. Once you start drilling a "tile" the digging animation kicks off and runs until the sequence is complete. Normally this happens so fast it seems very fluid.

However, as you dig deeper drilling slows down. At the very limit, sparks fly, and the drilling animation cycle takes a couple of seconds. This is part of the game and is meant to give a strong hint it's past time to upgrade the drill bit.

Hope this helps.
Old 09-14-2010, 01:33 PM

damn 7$...this is not an app for 7$
Old 09-14-2010, 05:46 PM
iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhoward View Post
The play field is divided into a grid made of individual tiles. Once you start drilling a "tile" the digging animation kicks off and runs until the sequence is complete. Normally this happens so fast it seems very fluid.

However, as you dig deeper drilling slows down. At the very limit, sparks fly, and the drilling animation cycle takes a couple of seconds. This is part of the game and is meant to give a strong hint it's past time to upgrade the drill bit.

Hope this helps.
That helped a lot! thanks. I've begun planning my digs completely differently.
Old 09-14-2010, 07:08 PM

Default New Levels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhjed View Post
Any plans on releasing this version type of the iPhone 4? I finished both games and would like some more digging madness preferably with retina.
I don't know how many people know "I Dig It HD" has a level editor. In fact all the levels that ship with the game use the same files you can build with the level editor. We created three alternate levels that you can download for FREE from our server. Download them, play them, or even open them in the editor as examples of how to build your own levels.

If you have built a level that you want to share, email it to us. We will pick a few of the best examples and post them on our server for download. We would love to hear from anyone that has played around with the editor, or has downloaded and played the "bonus" levels.
Old 01-14-2011, 02:59 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Is there any way to turn off the flag thing once it's on?

Thanks!
Old 04-29-2013, 07:26 AM

On sale for $.99 now.