Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-23-2013, 01:00 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

I really like this game it's just that I have a problem with the punch button, didn't like that in the first game and now I am getting used to it but I would like it more if it just was one touch overall, not with the punch button.
Old 12-24-2013, 08:50 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Ugh. Why is this game sending me notifications after the latest update. I have notifications turned off yet every day I get something from this game. I don't need a game to remind me to play it. Devs get rid of this or the game will just get deleted.
Old 12-31-2013, 12:06 PM

Just go into ur general settings, notifications, and then select the game to turn notifications off. This is not the Devs fault, this happens with just about every game on iOS.

Come on people, investigate ur issues and see if u can find a fix before u just blast the dev about something that is not their fault or issue. This is why TA forums get such a bad wrap around the net.
Old 12-31-2013, 09:44 PM
iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Yup... when i first loaded, an ad for Might & Magic Clash of Heroes popped up... FULL SCREEN.

Gameplay wise though, this is still top notch. I just hate having to pay for a game, and see plastered full screen ads on it.
Isn't Might & Magic published by Ubisoft? I was thinking about getting this game, but it's a little difficult to make a decision since I went through about 20 pages looking for someone to describe the ads, and this was the only description I found. I don't understand how it's an issue if they are advertising other games they publish, or are there random ads for other stuff like Toyota Prius or something?

Also should I complete Rayman Jungle Run first to get the bonus luums? I'm about 75% away from completion - diablo levels are tough!

Last question, is it confirmed that this has no connection whatsoever to iCloud? If it isn't registering from iCloud, how does it connect to your Rayman Jungle Run progress for the bonus?
Old 12-31-2013, 10:50 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilo View Post
Isn't Might & Magic published by Ubisoft? I was thinking about getting this game, but it's a little difficult to make a decision since I went through about 20 pages looking for someone to describe the ads, and this was the only description I found. I don't understand how it's an issue if they are advertising other games they publish, or are there random ads for other stuff like Toyota Prius or something?

Also should I complete Rayman Jungle Run first to get the bonus luums? I'm about 75% away from completion - diablo levels are tough!

Last question, is it confirmed that this has no connection whatsoever to iCloud? If it isn't registering from iCloud, how does it connect to your Rayman Jungle Run progress for the bonus?
I never encountered any ads in this game. (i play offline)

I finished the Rayman Jungle Run 100% and deleted it. (i have iCloud save data) And i receive the bonus Lums
Old 01-08-2014, 10:57 AM
iPhone 5

I absolutely loved this game and played it obsessively up until I reached the timed doom levels. Not enjoying it as much. I hated these levels in rayman jungle run as well. Level progression seemed to be totally different in fiesta run with the new layered challenge levels, showcasing the same level but with new obstacles and a whole higher level of difficulty. Too bad they didn't keep this theme through the end . . . oh well.

Also I recall the app description saying there were boss battles, but I didn't encounter any.
Old 01-08-2014, 11:17 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilo View Post
I absolutely loved this game and played it obsessively up until I reached the timed doom levels. Not enjoying it as much. I hated these levels in rayman jungle run as well. Level progression seemed to be totally different in fiesta run with the new layered challenge levels, showcasing the same level but with new obstacles and a whole higher level of difficulty. Too bad they didn't keep this theme through the end . . . oh well.

Also I recall the app description saying there were boss battles, but I didn't encounter any.
The levels were you run from a boss are the boss battles.
Old 01-08-2014, 11:49 AM
iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
The levels were you run from a boss are the boss battles.
Ah k, thanks. Interested in finishing the last 4 levels for me so I don't have to go insane? :P
Old 02-19-2014, 04:41 PM

I have completed 72 of 72 levels but the boss level hasn't been unlocked.I just need one more step on map to unlock it but I have no clue what to do.Help please
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=i3z6yo&s=8#.UwU1Bo29LCQ

Maybe someone who has the last level unlocked can upload their save,I'd really like to play that level

Last edited by TinkyWinky; 02-19-2014 at 04:57 PM..