[BETA] Armed Heist (iOS)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by SOZAP, Sep 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOZAP

SOZAP Member

May 23, 2015
    Yea, we are tweaking everything! Thanks to the 1000+ Beta testers! Fantastic support!

How do you fancy the Weapon system? :D

2. dunhila

dunhila Well-Known Member

May 6, 2016
    Do you guys plan on adding co-op to the game later on?I didn't notice any mention of such a thing in the game description or in videos of the game on YouTube?

3. SOZAP

SOZAP Member

May 23, 2015
    We will definitly be adding co-op! :cool:

4. stelph

stelph Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 16, 2016
    Seems good so far although as mentioned ive not actually got that far in the game, I only have the assault rifle that you start with and then the Uzi (although I found that not to be as good) and have been upgrading the weapons and adding parts which works well

Generally I think accuracy of the weapon seems to be the most important stat since the uzi was down to do more damage, but was less accurate and so with more firefights being at a distance it was never as effective as the original gun

5. dunhila

dunhila Well-Known Member

May 6, 2016
    Played the game for like an hour at best and I have to admit it feels a little difficult.I feel that cops become overpowered way too fast and they come in seriously large numbers while the AI doesn't really do much to help you out and take out some of the cops.I wish that health regenerated like it does in games such as Payday 2,the fixed health makes the game way too difficult and also there appear to be no health pickups from what I have played so far.Otherwise the game is definitely fun to play,love all of the different weapons you can get and customize with everything from scopes to skins and also like how you can change both armor and mask.The game has very deep customization which is amazing.I don't know how I feel about this new chest system that unlocks cards and can give you money.A lot of games started using this system as of late and it is a little annoying but I guess the game has to make money somehow.I enjoy the fact that the character auto crouches behind cover so you don't have to press any buttons and it works quite well for most of the time.I do hope that when you launch the game later on for android devices it will have a graphics option to reduce or increase graphical fidelity and tweak fps.The main menu is also very polished and I haven't experienced a single crash or bug with the game in the hour I enjoyed it.I already expressed that the most important feature for me would be co-op,I do not know if it will be there for release or not.

6. Amr Nasser

Amr Nasser New Member

Jun 19, 2016
    Male
    Veterinary Doctor
    Egypt
    Needs Improvements

For God Sake Add This :
    - Co Op Mode
    - Fix The STUPID & DULL AI that fights along my side
    - Why There Is no abilities ? Or consumables ?
    - Put Health Kits To Pick Up & Health Regenerating Over Time
    - The Police Is Not easy to kill even on easy levels !!
    - Control system needs overall improvements
    - i find it annoying that when i aim through Scoops , it only crosshair !
    - Why You Make us take a specific path to get out ?! Why not make us get away from different pathes , like backyard doors or whatever , make it realistic and we could use anything
    - Why not adding some explosive materials in the environment like barrels ?
    - I find it unrealistic when a police guy throw a grenade from like 1 Kilometer from outside the building I’m hiding inside >> and guess what ?! >> he kills me !!

7. JuicySkunch

JuicySkunch New Member

Oct 7, 2017
    Improvements

I love the game so far but it needs an offline mode, multiplayer, and better optimization other than it's pretty good.

8. APPSER

APPSER Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2014
    Male
  9. SOZAP

SOZAP Member

May 23, 2015
    Thanks for the feedback!

We will be balancing the weapons, enemy types and levels during the soft-launch period! So expect weekly changes to all weapons and stats. :D

10. 0026879

0026879 Cancelled

Mar 26, 2016
    So played a few hours (~10) and I gotta say, it’s a great game for a beta.
    However, I got some questions.

As long as the CO-OP is gonna be added, what’s the approx date of adding it? At the moment it might get boring because of the repetitive content and lack of some more things to do actually. But, it’s a 1st beta, it’s normal.

Voice chat? Yes, no?

Will the servers get wiped after ww launch? I don’t wanna spend a lot of time playing it just to get it wiped at the end of the beta. It would be great to not wipe the servers as a gift for us :rolleyes:

Will there be hats or more “vanity items” ? I just got a Joker mask, the clown one. But it feels boring, like, a hat could be great as far as some masks looks pretty empty or just remake some of the masks. The vanity content; estetic only, gloves, shoes, pants etc.

Medkits? I saw there are some medkits on the walls in the missions, will it became an usable item ?

Perks, consumable items (grenades, boosts, etc.), any plans about adding it?

Some animations are messy, hitting a head makes the head .... jumping around. Moving, running doesn’t look that realistic tho.

1 shot head = kill ... i am sick of hitting the head for like a 5 times with AK-47S ... I think it should be matter of penetration if enemy wears a helmet, if not, sure kill.

Make friendly AI less dumb and more helpfull. Seriously, they are sooo dumb.

- in overall, great game, love the gfx, effects
    - miss more variability
    - miss some core things mentioned above, I understand it’s a 1st ver.
    - great potential, payday for a mobile gaming platform, don’t screw it up with useless pay2win system like most of the mobile games does

11. SozapJacob

SozapJacob Member

Oct 8, 2017
    #31 SozapJacob, Oct 11, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2021

Thanks for the feedback!
    We are still discussing/planning CO-OP and can't give you any date for when it will be added.
    VOIP will be a feature along with CO-OP.

Your progress in the beta will not be saved. We are using a different branch for beta testers than the live version that will be downloaded on the appstores. We will be able to give a reward to the people who have helped us in the beta once the game is live globaly :).

We will be adding more content that will change the apperance of your character. For example, more armors, masks and skins for them. Skins for the character's clothes is also planned.

Medkits is in discussion.

For Perks, abilities and cosumables, TBA ;).

Instant kill headshots will depend on the weapon. But you will probably never be able to get a one shot kill with the AK. Our game is unrealistic in a lot of ways and the damage model is one of those things. But we will tweak gameplay to make it as fun as possible!

Glad you are enjoying the game. We are working hard to make it as great as we can!

12. SOZAP

SOZAP Member

May 23, 2015
  13. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA