★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[BETA] Armed Heist (iOS)

10-11-2017, 04:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WessamLauf View Post
So played a few hours (~10) and I gotta say, it’s a great game for a beta.
However, I got some questions.

As long as the CO-OP is gonna be added, what’s the approx date of adding it? At the moment it might get boring because of the repetitive content and lack of some more things to do actually. But, it’s a 1st beta, it’s normal.

Voice chat? Yes, no?

Will the servers get wiped after ww launch? I don’t wanna spend a lot of time playing it just to get it wiped at the end of the beta. It would be great to not wipe the servers as a gift for us

Will there be hats or more “vanity items” ? I just got a Joker mask, the clown one. But it feels boring, like, a hat could be great as far as some masks looks pretty empty or just remake some of the masks. The vanity content; estetic only, gloves, shoes, pants etc.

Medkits? I saw there are some medkits on the walls in the missions, will it became an usable item ?

Perks, consumable items (grenades, boosts, etc.), any plans about adding it?

Some animations are messy, hitting a head makes the head .... jumping around. Moving, running doesn’t look that realistic tho.

1 shot head = kill ... i am sick of hitting the head for like a 5 times with AK-47S ... I think it should be matter of penetration if enemy wears a helmet, if not, sure kill.

Make friendly AI less dumb and more helpfull. Seriously, they are sooo dumb.

- in overall, great game, love the gfx, effects
- miss more variability
- miss some core things mentioned above, I understand it’s a 1st ver.
- great potential, payday for a mobile gaming platform, don’t screw it up with useless pay2win system like most of the mobile games does

Thanks for the feedback!
We are still discussing/planning CO-OP and can't give you any date for when it will be added.
VOIP will be a feature along with CO-OP.

Your progress in the beta will not be saved. We are using a different branch for beta testers than the live version that will be downloaded on the appstores. We will be able to give a reward to the people who have helped us in the beta once the game is live globaly .

We will be adding more content that will change the apperance of your character. For example, more armors, masks and skins for them. Skins for the character's clothes is also planned.

Medkits is in discussion.

For Perks, abilities and cosumables, TBA .

Instant kill headshots will depend on the weapon. But you will probably never be able to get a one shot kill with the AK. Our game is unrealistic in a lot of ways and the damage model is one of those things. But we will tweak gameplay to make it as fun as possible!

Glad you are enjoying the game. We are working hard to make it as great as we can!
10-12-2017, 09:14 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Armed Heist - Offical Trailer

Hi Guys!

Here is our first official trailer.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI3aVPi4wYc
10-12-2017, 03:03 PM
New thread now that the game is soft launched: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=312605

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA