★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: THE LAW!!

Looks to be a showdown atop a train. This will be your last fight.
Good luck, Train Bandit.

WHAT IS THIS GAME?

Train Bandit is a simple score attack game. The Law will attack you from both sides. Your weapon is your thumbs. You'll use them to kick the living crap out of the law. React quickly by attacking the correct direction. React...or you're dead.

THE FEATURES

- Unlock new bandits
- Become the Most Wanted?
- Battle elite officers
- Kick the law's butt

Boardumb's comments:

10-12-2017, 08:51 AM
Pretty neat

Pretty neat little game. Cant figure out how to take out the pink snakes! Any ideas? Dev?

10-12-2017, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchameleon View Post
Pretty neat little game. Cant figure out how to take out the pink snakes! Any ideas? Dev?
You need to hit them twice: first in the direction it appears, then it'll hop over you and you need to hit again on the opposite side. Gotta be quick!
10-12-2017, 05:45 PM
Andy C83 is smokin' up the charts!
10-12-2017, 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Andy C83 is smokin' up the charts!
Haha, some things never change! 😎

While you're here Rusty I wanted to let you know that I am a big fan of your game SHAARK! (ne Angle Isle), and I may have squeed a little (internally, mind) when I noticed Flap was an unlockable bandit.

As for Train Bandit, it's a fun take on the Timberman style of twitchy high score game; the different enemies that appear sporadically are a cool element and serve to mix things up (usually my brain). Will keep playing until I break through 100 point barrier, at least.
10-13-2017, 12:37 PM
That's awesome man! Glad you got a kick out the cast. Flap was probably my favorite addition.

Good luck breaking a hundred! My highest scores is 104. Pretty sure I can do better...

Highest score I've seen so far is "dwight" on Steam with 114 (!!!!)
10-13-2017, 01:24 PM
Its like they read my mind and produced the ultimate you suck at this game.

Nicely implemented for those whose synapses dont have to book an alarm call.