Paladog! & Battleheart = Awesome Week!!!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Drakeer Melkhor, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Drakeer Melkhor

Drakeer Melkhor Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2010
    Freelance
    Spain
    #1 Drakeer Melkhor, Feb 1, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2011
    FYI you should check these two games, because they are amazing.

Im not really a fan of classic RTS-"defend your castle style" (and I have bought Crystal Wars, Epic War, Dark Lord...) but Paladog! is a simple twist of the genre with cool art design. I would say Paladog! is to this castle RTS genre what Plants vs Zombies was to Tower Defense genre. Kinda.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=82312

And Battleheart is another twist on RTS-RPG genre. With touch interface, crisp graphics and smooth animations, this game is a win-win. I just hope devs take care of this game and release some cool updates in the future.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=82901

Cheers!

2. Epox

Epox Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    2011 MUST-HAVE GAMES LIST you should add it to that. I haven't tried Paladog! havent seen the hype of it.

3. Pawtklok

Pawtklok Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2010
    I have to agree... These two are two of the best games I've played on the idevice.... Paladogs was such a pleasant surprise. It has me hooked... And battle heart.... All I can say is wow.... Great week

4. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Um, how about Legendary Wars?

5. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    I purchased Legendary Wars the same day I got a surprise promo code for Paladogs! and can't put Paladogs! down to play that other game (but people insist to LW is a good despite it's apparent lack of humanoid animals or zombies).