Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. canadianharuka

canadianharuka Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2010
  2. mbarnes41

mbarnes41 Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2012
    North Carolina
    Details please

Sounds easier to me. So how does one take a picture of the gift panel? Details please. Thanks.

And congrats on winning the Super Bowl contest!

Take care.
    Mal

3. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    Thanks Mal. If you have an Idevice, you can take a picture of your screen each time you receive a frog. This way you stay in the game. You click on the power and home buttons at the same time to take the picture.

4. nirvanajones

nirvanajones New Member

Feb 4, 2013
    Hey everyone! I'm new here to the forum, but have been obsessed with PF for a while now. I'm level 14 at the moment. Playing on an iPhone 5. My gamecenter ID is nirvanajones, I'd love more neighbors and people to trade with :)

5. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    #26825 Nirtew, Feb 4, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2013
    I still have a quilt set for anyone who needs it. I'd like to clear it out for dexing room. Will sell it by 8 pm EST. Thanks.

6. kirksenior

kirksenior New Member

Feb 4, 2013
    Austin, TX
    my gamecenter user name is kirksenior if you still have a quilta any color would be apprecitated. I am at level 30 and would like to continue completing the sets. Thanks Kirk look me up and if I have any frogs that you are in need of please let me know. again thanks.

7. Adp

Adp Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2013
    Is there a level 17 promotional frog?

Thanks!

8. Domenic15

Domenic15 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    Sent a friend's request so I can send you a set.

9. joshdubrau

joshdubrau Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2013
    sketchy: lecture, tutor, write, edit, study
    Near Sydney, Oz. Near the beach.
    Quilta set to gift

Any takers? I'll hang on to it for 24 hours.
    Send a friend request if you'd like it.
    GC = joshdubrau
    : ) thanks again sneeb and adp. It's pretty sweet being able to get this set at a lower level!

10. Fawnzie

Fawnzie Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Could you send it to me please? Gamecenter name is Oryian

11. lisianne

lisianne Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    #26831 lisianne, Feb 5, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
    I claimed that either the Ravens OR the 49s would win & I was 100% correct. Again, I want a ref!

Nicely presented. Did it really fly for that long, even after you received the Templum?

Worked all day today (just got home, after many errands). Couldn't send my two gifts to friends early this morning but I managed later this afternoon. Fortunately. Meanwhile, my Quilta set is doing nothing but warming a hab. If no requests by tomorrow, I'll mail to one of my two non-forum friends who will mail it to the other.

p.s.: Thanks so much to dlstar for the Quilta, java for the Lotus, & madmaze for the Skeletos.

12. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Sorry I misunderstood. The ref in this case is ME and your predication is ruled invalid for not following the rules set forth when the contest was announced. Sorry but everyone must follow the same rules. If this is a problem or causes confusiion then prehaps I should no longer do any contest

13. SnappyMcfrog

SnappyMcfrog Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Thanks for holding the contest, Dean. It was fun for me and I'm not even a football fan! :)

Quilting set sent to Miamare. Completing a second one to send out Tuesday.

Thanks to Maholah for the Emblema,
    Nirtew for the Emblema,
    Sneeb for the Skeletos,

and anyone else who sent gifts recently.

Good evening to all.

14. Wysky

Wysky Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2012
    Los Angeles
    My friend is at Level 21 but got the Level 31 that the Quilta's are on! Can they still make the set? I thought you had to be at the level or higher to make high level sets?

thanks, Wysky0

15. canadianharuka

canadianharuka Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2010
    My wife is level 22 and also got the Quilta set. After I was given a set here, I gave it to her so she could get credit for the set, and she's just starting to finish taming them so she can send them back and I can re-gift them here. :)

16. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

If you can get the frogs, you can redeem the set. You have to be at the appropriate level to breed or race the frogs though.

I still have one set to give away, sent one set to Frogparent0 as I couldn't see any in their habitats.

Am resorting to asking my FB friends if anyone plays and wants it - there have been so many offered here this week, it's so nice to see the caring and sharing happening :)

17. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    It's on the way.

18. Fawnzie

Fawnzie Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Thanks a bunch Nirtew!!

19. awboj

awboj Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Albury, Australia
    I didn't receive any frogs - whilst the Templum was flying along he kept eating flies and was eventually tamed. Once I acknowledged the taming message he just kept on a flyin'. He would still be flying now if I hadn't left the pond.

20. joshdubrau

joshdubrau Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2013
    sketchy: lecture, tutor, write, edit, study
    Near Sydney, Oz. Near the beach.
    Last chance for Quiltas!

gc = joshdubrau