Pocket Frogs Official Help Thread!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by QuantumDuck, Sep 21, 2010.

1. rob-it

rob-it New Member

Oct 20, 2010
    I assume that glacio was another special frog that they released to players (it was not originally part of the game like Lanturnu).

The design looks like a snow flake.

Isn't that also the case with Tribus? That too was a special release. I know I received a Lanturnu while playing but it wasn't gifted to me. I think I read that it was released for Halloween. There are some that you will not find while playing because they are not part of the regular game. You get them from a gift or the developer does a special release.

2. chsn143

chsn143 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2010
    Glacio

Are there any other special frog breeds other than Glacio? And how did people find out about Glacios in the first place? It is not in any of the Awards like Laterna or Tribus.

3. Stellata

Stellata New Member

Nov 23, 2010
    Experience Help and a request

Does anyone know any tricks for lots of experience? I also want images of the frogs on the list:p:eek:

4. Serphimera

Serphimera New Member

Dec 7, 2010
    Breed high level frogs to level up quickly.

5. sunshinefun27

sunshinefun27 New Member

Dec 12, 2010
    I can't seem to get stamps, except for when I'm going to a new level. If I get a gift at the pond for stamps or complete a request, I don't get stamps. Anyone else having this problem? Any solutions?

6. diannarose

diannarose Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2010
    Check out pocketfrogs.wikia.com it has answers to most of these questions. :)

7. aryawhiskas

aryawhiskas New Member

Jan 4, 2011
    A glacius is a frog with a snowflake on it's back, I can give you one if you like. Add me, aryawhiskas.

8. aryawhiskas

aryawhiskas New Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Oh, and could someone please give me a pingo?it is a level14 frog and I amonly a lv 6! I want one verybadlythough! I have plenty of glass, glacio, and chromas I could trade.

9. zafeyry

zafeyry Member

Jan 7, 2011
    #29 zafeyry, Jan 7, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
    Can somebody please send me a Cesti? I need it for the sets and I'm only level 5. My plus name is zafeyry too. PM me and I could offer yous something in exchange.

10. Andi2008

Andi2008 New Member

Feb 15, 2011
    Help Please

Can someone please gift me a Lanterna frog! I cannot seem to find one anywhere!

11. dicleo1985

dicleo1985 Member

Aug 30, 2013
    Hi guys
    I'm up to level 33 and found no new breeds on the new level screen. Is there no new frogs after level 32?

Please help thanks

12. Meslomeslo

Meslomeslo Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2013
    Alright, another pocket frogs thread!!!