App description: *** RECENT WINNER OF BEST GAME AWARD AT THE GERMAN COMPUTER GAMES AWARDS ***

The Inner World A hilarious and critically acclaimed 2D-PointnClick Adventure.

Robert is a novice, a bit clueless, but with a heart of gold. He lives a peaceful life as a court musician in Asposia's largest wind monastery. Contrary to the laws of physics, Asposia is an enormous, hollow space surrounded by an infinite expanse of earth. The world's air is provided through three wind fountains, but as one wind fountain after the other petered out and the wind gods came to Asposia, all of the sudden Robert found him in the middle of a whirlwind.

Together with the help of the mysterious thief Laura, his best intentions and no clue whatsoever, Robert sets off on his adventure to discover the secret of the wind's disappearance. Will the young adventurer be able to save his world? And what are Laura´s secret intentions?

Features, Features, Features! This is where The Inner World shows what it means to be lavishly with tons of content waiting for you: Screamingly funny dialogues! Numerous tricky puzzles! A handmade world fully drawn with love and devotion invites you to discover countless details (at least 325!). A patented multi-level hint system enables everyone to finish the game! A wonderful comforting atmosphere! Eye-pampering backgrounds in non-stereoscopic handmade 2D (!) going up against all current graphic trends! Five spectacular chapters! A story with more twists than any Asposian nose! Stunning cartoon-like animations! The most epic soundtrack since the origin of Asposia as well as professional voice overs even lip sync! Lots of cut scenes! Optional hotspots! And of course: Robert, the very-very-very-VERY-last hope for Asposia!

-- Texts and voice-overs 100% in English (and German) --
-- Full game, no In-App-Purchases --

---------------------------------------------
*** WINNER BEST GERMAN GAME IN 2013 (@GERMAN COMPUTER GAMES AWARDS) ***

*** Awarded as Best German Family Game 2013 ***

"No adventure fan in this world should miss out the cuddlesome story about Robert, Laura and Peck - nobody!" - game2gether.de [91/100]

"A world that will enchant you, an adventure debut that will fascinate you." - gamona.de [84/100]

"That's the way a classic point & click adventure should look like." - gameswelt.de [8/10]

"Great speaker's performance, charming soundtrack." - pcgames.de [86/100]

"The world of Asposia may be hollow, but The Inner World offers a solid [] treat for adventure fans that shouldn't be missed." - alternativemagazineonline.co.uk [9/10]

"If you grew up with games such as Kings Quest or Broken Sword, you will definitely savor Headup Games and Studio Fizbin's point-and-click adventure game The Inner World. [] The game is as beautiful as it is amusing, having some spicy and well-put comments, as well as many memorable characters." - softpedia.com [8.5/10]

"I unashamedly recommend this game to all adventure game fans." - adventureclassicgaming.com [5/5]

---------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.facebook.com/headupgames
www.twitter.com/headupgames

copaeci's comments:
Quote:
The game is out at New Zealand costs $4.19 or US$ 2.99

Size is 1.43 GB

Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Description
The Inner World – A 2D-Point’n’Click Adventure

Robert is a novice, a bit clueless, but with a heart of gold. He lives a peaceful life as a court musician in Asposia's largest wind monastery. Contrary to the laws of physics, Asposia is an enormous, hollow space surrounded by an infinite expanse of earth. The world's air is provided through three wind fountains, but as one wind fountain after the other petered out and the wind gods came to Asposia, all of the sudden Robert found him in the middle of a whirlwind.

Together with the help of the mysterious thief Laura, his best intentions and no clue whatsoever, Robert sets off on his adventure to discover the secret of the wind's disappearance. Will the young adventurer be able to save his world? And what are Laura´s secret intentions…?

Features, Features, Features! This is where The Inner World shows what it means to be lavishly with tons of content waiting for you: Screamingly funny dialogues! Numerous tricky puzzles! A handmade world fully drawn with love and devotion invites you to discover countless details (at least 325!). A patented multi-level hint system enables everyone to finish the game! A wonderful comforting atmosphere! Eye-pampering backgrounds in non-stereoscopic handmade 2D (!) – going up against all current graphic trends! Five spectacular chapters! A story with more twists than any Asposian nose! Stunning cartoon-like animations! The most epic soundtrack since the origin of Asposia as well as professional voice overs – even lip sync! Lots of cut scenes! Optional hotspots! And of course: Robert, the very-very-very-VERY-last hope for Asposia!

iPhone Screenshots

06-24-2014, 07:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemerleb View Post
About the King Of Sins achievement (not a spoiler: Where you have to talk repeatedly to the bartender about her sins), is it bugged? I talked several times and couldn't unlock it. Any help on that?
EDIT: Also Trial And Error achievement is also broken. The forst Steam version had the same bugs on the same achievements. And everyone complained about these. I can't believe the devs are sloppy enough to just port the game from the un-patched steam version. Please fix this.
I just checked and these are the only two achievemts I can't get! These are not working for me too!
06-24-2014, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity89 View Post
I just completed the game and I'm trying to get all the achievements. Is there a way to play any chapter I want or do I have go through all the chapters again?
I think the last update stated you can choose to replay chapters but I haven't got past the first due to the achievements bugs (Wanted to get everything in one go). I PM'ed the dev and waiting for their reply. So let's wait and see.
07-29-2014, 09:19 AM
Hi guys!

- to help out with problems unknown to us in the first place we implemented a special feature: please go to the ingame menu (by tapping onto the spanner) and look for another small spanner right next to the option “Game Manual”.
- This activates Asposian’s latest secret, the WISHING WELL 2.0!
- now enter the Code: startchapter1 (or enter number 2-5 instead of 1)
- you'll now start again from the beginning of the chapter

For the achievements, they don't work if you beam through chapters, as well as you need to fulfill the requirements in one shot, e.g. for Trial & Error you need to solve the right scene in one try without aborting it or looking into script or markings in the wood.

iOS is not a port from the PC version, although the base is the same. The framework are two different frameworks, that is basically why we had to delay the iOS release, beacue working on two different game frameworks was much more than we thought in the first place. Well, what a learning.
Anyway the conditions for the acievements are of course the same. We tested it on iOS, too, but somehow it seems they don't work on all player's devices.

We really hope to figure out, why someday, but it's hard since it's working on our devices as it should

For all you, who want to play a certain chapter, go on and use the wishing well.

Best,
Tobias - Studio Fizbin

Get THE INNER WORLD for your iPad, iPod touch & iPhone!
https://itunes.apple.com/app/the-inn...634885478?mt=8
12-07-2014, 11:38 AM
Game Impressions

This game took me completely by surprise. I expected a simple little time waster, instead I found a rich, imaginative and lovely world, filled with wonderful characters and original puzzles.

A must play for point-and-click adventure fans.
12-07-2014, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by addink View Post
This game took me completely by surprise. I expected a simple little time waster, instead I found a rich, imaginative and lovely world, filled with wonderful characters and original puzzles.

Agreed, this a great point and clicker.. Love the visuals
12-07-2014, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by addink View Post

+1 this. Same happened with me while back!