App description: One-button soccer game! So dumb it's fun.

Winner of 'Best Multiplayer Game' IMGA award

"Soccer Physics is probably the funniest football game you'll play on iOS" PocketGamer

Features:
-Two players, one screen
-One-button controls
-Craaazy physics
-Random modes, outfits & hair styles
-Endless mode
-Optional two-button controls (for up to 4 players!)
-Record, watch & share replays (iPhone 4S or newer required)

How to play:
Tap the button to jump and kick. You control both your soccer players with just one button. Kick the ball into your opponent's goal to score.
08-07-2014, 09:57 AM
Love this dev!

Achievement ideas:

Bad loser - get both your players out of bounds

Celebration - score a cartwheel goal (find me on everyplay to see it's possible! Username: Neddy F
08-13-2014, 05:00 AM
Thanks once again for all the comments and ideas!

I just released a quick update that fixes a few bugs that annoyed me (including the one putermcgee mentioned). There are no GC achievements yet in this version but I did add an "ACROBATIC" mode to the game.

coolpepper43, yea the handstand can be annoying at times, I might do something about that too in the next updates.

Finnish indie game developer. ottoojala.com

08-13-2014, 05:04 AM
I love this game! Thanks for the update and I'm glad to see the quick success you've achieved. I can't wait for GameCenter I'm sure you'll integrate leaderboards and achievements proper I feel ashamed that I got a promo for this as I gladly would have bought it.
08-13-2014, 05:07 AM
Love the game too much. It's one of the greatest sports game which I've played.

Pine Entertainment
08-13-2014, 07:34 PM
Nice update. I'll be in my hometown next week, and plan to show everyone I run into. Managed to get several friends and family members into Wrestle Jump and Space Team that way.

One random mode that might be fun is if the players were backwards. I love getting a bicycle kick goal in the game, but sadly, it's always on my own goal.
08-13-2014, 08:05 PM
The acrobatic mode's jumps made me laugh
03-12-2015, 02:58 AM
I love this game! Bought it yesterday and regret for not getting it earlier! Fun Fun Fun!