"Fast fun and furious……
$3.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
"The overall presentation of this game is pretty awesome!" - TouchReviews.net
"Fast fun and furious…. This is what iPad was made for!"
"Just got my iPad, one of first games I've downloaded & I'm totally addicted!"

Designed just for the iPad, iBots Launch is the ultimate 2 player disc throwing game with amazing HD graphics and fast, addictive gameplay.

Play as one of 3 HD iBots, each with their own skills and attributes.

STEEL: Powerful and fast throw
STING: Fast and agile
VENOM: Great all rounder

Featuring 3 awesome attack power ups (fire ball, whirly and directo) and 2 defence power ups (shield and magnet), smashing your disc into your opponents goal has never been so much fun! Bounce off walls or just hammer down the line to score!

MULTIPLAYER
Do you have what it takes to dominate and be the iBots champion? Will you play defensively and wait for your opponent to make a mistake? Or will you charge to the front of the court and attack with some power ups up your sleeve? Either way, you'll need quick reflexes and a solid gameplay strategy to win this fast paced challenge for iBots victory.

FLICK MOTION
Tap to run or flick to slide your iBot across the court to catch your opponents throw then flick to throw the disc in any direction towards your opponents goal! Easy to learn but challenging to master.

PURE AWESOMENESS
Check out our gameplay trailer and other cool stuff at www.ibotslaunch.com

iBots Launch is the newest and most addictive action sport game in the app store!

COMING SOON
* 1 player tournament mode
* More Courts (grass and orbium)
* New Robots (r-900)
* New Attack Power Ups (slider, multi-disc and ghost launch)
* Moving Court obstacles
Information
Seller:
Genre:Arcade, Sports
Release:Mar 30, 2011
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (1)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal