best $0.99/£0.59 games

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Boxhead100, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Boxhead100

Boxhead100 New Member

Sep 8, 2010
    hi ive had my ipad for a few weeks now and i bloody love it. ive just been going crazy downloading $0.99/£0.59 games cant get enough of it. i mean games like slice it for $0.99/£0.59 and zombie infection, just bloody love it. now my question to the community is what are the absolute must buy $0.99/£0.59 games.

2. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    You mean gamesjust for the ipad though right?

3. Boxhead100

Boxhead100 New Member

Sep 8, 2010
    yeah i should of clarified that sorry

4. Qordobo

Qordobo Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    Lol you certainly didn't realized but this answer clarify nothing. :) But my bet is you mean, yes, games more specifically for iPad.

There's already a thread about games more for iPad but without a price constraint. The problem of the price point of view is that prices constantly change. I'm going try make you a suggestion list anyway, I like doing lists. :D

5. Qordobo

Qordobo Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    Well $.99 seems not at all a standard price for ipad games like it is for iphone games. I check through favorite games and I could find only very few, funnily more was at sale price today when I check.

• AirAttack HD
    • Swipe Soccer HD
    • Freaking Inkies HD
    • Zombie Infection HD (but it's a sale currently, take profit of it)
    • Chop Chop Soccer HD (a sale too)
    • Everlands HD (one more sale)
    • Robot Unicorn Attack HD (again a sale and don't forget that it is free on Mac/PC so for an iPad it could not be the best pick, but fun enough to get it for the price)