Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-02-2013, 11:08 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilStugots View Post
I cant believe this is level-based instead of sandbox. I feel like I want my money back.

People don't buy these games to play levels/scenarios. The minecrafts and terrarias of the world are popular because they are sandbox.
well you can still continue to play this game after meeting the "gold" requirement and still feel like a sandbox simulation..

to the devs:

i think i found a bug, some of my workers wont move and be stuck in their current place..the only remedy i found is to fire them and hire new workers instead.
Old 12-03-2013, 04:05 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilStugots View Post
I cant believe this is level-based instead of sandbox. I feel like I want my money back.

People don't buy these games to play levels/scenarios. The minecrafts and terrarias of the world are popular because they are sandbox.
This isn't minecraft or terria though.
Old 12-03-2013, 09:50 AM

In fairness, calling yourself ____craft nowadays writes a check you can only cash if you're sandboxy. Still, guy, enjoy it for what it is.
Old 12-03-2013, 09:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
This isn't minecraft or terria though.
Except the app description reads as though it's the same type of game as minecraft or terraria or most other city/world builders that don't have levels.

I wish they would have made it more clear.
Old 12-03-2013, 01:27 PM

A game like this absolutely needs a sandbox option, with procedurally generated worlds. Not having them is a huge oversight. I enjoyed the three included scenarios, but while I would have liked to play more, now I'm done with the game. (I know there are two timed challenges; I don't like timed challenges, so I'm not going to play them.) Offering a sandbox would do wonders for this game's longevity.
Old 12-03-2013, 02:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullwinkle View Post
A game like this absolutely needs a sandbox option, with procedurally generated worlds. Not having them is a huge oversight. I enjoyed the three included scenarios, but while I would have liked to play more, now I'm done with the game. (I know there are two timed challenges; I don't like timed challenges, so I'm not going to play them.) Offering a sandbox would do wonders for this game's longevity.
More importantly, it's fine to make a game like this with scenarios, just don't advertise it to sound exactly like a sandbox _____craft game even down to the name of the game.

There are a ton of horrible, sloppy city builder games that are nothing but iAP cash grabs. This game seemed like a godsend and something that finally delivered a proper citybuilder, but then I opened the app and there were levels....
Old 12-18-2013, 02:50 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Default Fences

What a wonderful game. Everything is going well in my town, except for one thing: I can't figure out what kind of materials are needed to build fences. Poles and ... ? How stupid of me.

Any tips - besides the advice not to play this game if you can't build a simple fence - would be much appreciated.

Edit: Nevermind, I just figured it out. You finally ask the question after hours and hours trying and searching. And when you post it, you get an idea of what to try next.

Last edited by Nirakk; 12-18-2013 at 03:47 AM..
Old 01-13-2014, 10:18 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

still waiting for them to ilplement game center into this game
Old 03-02-2014, 04:45 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

When's the universal update coming? I don't have an iPad anymore.