Universal Battle Supremacy - (by Atypical Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jan 8, 2014.

1. ruggedland

ruggedland Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2011
    Whatever dude. Go ahead give them your money. Not for me. Peace.

2. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    The Crusader.

3. Crabman

Crabman Well-Known Member

May 24, 2013
    Berlin
    #423 Crabman, May 3, 2014
    Last edited: May 3, 2014
    back to topic:

the controll scheme for MFi is awkward.The complete movement (not only left/right)should be done with the left stick,it's very annoying to press"R2" for accellaration all the time.At least on a stratus controller.And don't let me start with the controlls of airplane.I was thinking"wtf?"and gave up after a couple of minutes.

@new tanks:i was linterested to buy the tiger or panther but after comparing the stats it seems the reloading time of both would be far too slow for my taste (11 for The panther seems ridiculousy slow).

But then i saw the crusader and this one seems to be the best light tank now.And although i never really used a light to tank before i guess i'll try this one.

But i think there's a mistake:can't say if the MKII version changed that much (don't think so) but afaik the Matilda was well known for being very slow and with an underpowered gun but heavy armor.At least for speed and armor it's quite the opposite in the game.

Could be a balancing intention though,i can imagine that it doesn't make much fun the other way.

4. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    #424 redribbon, May 3, 2014
    Last edited: May 3, 2014
    side by side comparison on old version vs the latest update(graphics wise)

ps. apologize for the unstable video quality, since this is the first time i made a split screen video comparison. i promise the next one will be better :)
    hope you guys enjoy it. oh, and this version also confirmed to fix the framerate issue on A7 device(noticeable from the video).

5. henryfakesmile

henryfakesmile Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    usa
    this ruggedland dude is unreasonable , trying to imply that whoever buys the DLC = throwing away money to the developer that don't deserve it

6. ruggedland

ruggedland Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2011
    #426 ruggedland, May 4, 2014
    Last edited: May 4, 2014
    I was not implying anything, simply saying I'm not spending IAP on a premium game. This is a public forum and everyone is allowed to have an opinion, right? You do whatever you want with your money, that's that.

7. sivad

sivad Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2013
    I'm not picking sides here, but I think the idea behind having IAP dlc would be to continue to support the game. With premium games, once you buy, there's no other way to make money for said company. Just be grateful that it has no timers or alt currency.

On the other hand, atypical games usually has their additional content available by in game currency so I understand the frustration.

I am not angry about a couple of dlc that cost a few bucks, but let's just hope this doesn't steer them on a paidium game ...

8. Crabman

May 24, 2013
    Berlin
    Currently not possible to play MP.I lose connection in every single match.:rolleyes:

9. bigjack66

bigjack66 Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2013
    Well they just added new Africa campaign for free they did that with their air supremacy games. The paid dlc is just for people who want to unlock things right away. I've always felt they made the best top quality games. They deserve every penny and glad they're not freemium!

10. Crabman

May 24, 2013
    Berlin
    You can't unlock the Tiger,Panther and Crusader without paying real money.I'm fine with that and already bought the Panther and Crusader.The Tiger will follow.And from what i saw online a lot of people bought the 3 tanks as well.

11. clowell

clowell New Member

May 6, 2014
    In the free roam mode, does anyone know how to switch vehicles? It seems that you can switch from the tank, to the plane, etc, but it is not apparent how to do that.

12. fili_1982

fili_1982 Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2012
    Programmer
    Romania
    Touch the radar to see the overhead map. You'll see some vehicle icons. Click one of the icons to switch to that vehicle.

13. henryfakesmile

Sep 12, 2013
    usa
    this is ridiculous , i think some people just speed hacked the game and their firing speed was so fast like a machine gun , makes the game unplayable

i got hit like 10 times under my single reload

14. Crabman

May 24, 2013
    Berlin
    A lot of people using crusaders now and of course they can hit you like 5 times before your KV1 (or other biggie)reloaded.Could this be the case here? ;-)

I'm playing BS nearly every day again (since the last update),arround 20 matches each session and i did not experience stuff like this.

I love the IAP tanks btw.Most people prefer the Crusader and then the Tiger 1.But i have to say that the Panther is my fav.

Would love to try the Mathilda or Panzer IV but i hate the Airplane parts in the SP so i won't unlock them for now.

And i'm still very annoyed that i can't select between Deathmatch and KotH etc.Deathmatch is rudiculously boring imo (it's just a campers party on more open maps but thats not what tank battles are about imo) and i can earn much more currency in other playmodes.I always quit a DM right from the beginning but sometimes i have to do it 10 times before one of the other modes shows up again=sucks.

15. Kilgin

Kilgin Member

Jul 11, 2013
    This game makes my idevices way too hot! Please fix this because even Star Wars the Old Republic doesn't make my iPhone boil as much as this game.

16. fili_1982

fili_1982 Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2012
    Programmer
    Romania
    That game has nowhere near the amount of graphics and shaders Battle Supremacy has. If you're using a phone case, get rid of it. They prevent the phone from cooling.

17. henryfakesmile

Sep 12, 2013
    usa
    so thats it? where are the air combat that the developer said to be implemented in the ground battle? :confused:

are they gonna do anything to patch that super sonic firing speed tank that make the game unplayable?

18. leobox1

leobox1 Member

May 16, 2013
    Sigh. A game with so much potential wasted due to lack of support from devs

19. henryfakesmile

Sep 12, 2013
    usa
    i cant believe all those roadmap & further development they talked are not happening and they only thing they did was release few tanks & 1 map as DLC

20. Crabman

May 24, 2013
    Berlin
    #440 Crabman, Nov 12, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2014
    So,a lot of new content now but the best thing:the update brought my savegame back,everything was wiped after the switch to iOS8!

I'm gonna try this now,i still like this more than WoT because the controller support is better.

edit: oh,it's pay 2 win now,great.