games you hate... but love

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by jacksoncombs, May 4, 2010.

1. jacksoncombs

jacksoncombs Well-Known Member

dizzypad and scoops i plan on going to sleep at a safe hour like 11:30 so i can wake up with a smile :). but when i play this i usally go to bed around 3:00 am dang my phone has so ruined my night lol

2. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    o__o 3 am?

Lab 2 for me :eek:

3. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Propaganda Lander is my evil time-suck right now.

4. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Multiball pinball lately, also Sketch nation shootr (mostly creatin enemiez & gfx for it :D )

5. TheSeldomSeenKid

TheSeldomSeenKid Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Manchester, England
    Lab2 - can't do the last ever maze
    FIFA world cup - Great gameplay but there's a few bugs and why oh why did EA include them extremely annoying and crap crowd shots?
    Tilt To Live - I love it, best pick up and play game, but it's so annoying when you just catch a red dot ¬¬

6. mariano774

mariano774 Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    adrenaline racer! I love the game, but sometimes it gets impossible when another car hits you, and you just keep on the spot spinning while the other car goes away, not to mention you don't always end up facing where you need to with the car and need to make a U turn just to hit another incoming car, those crash combos make me so mad!!! :mad:

7. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    that sounds awfully boring..
    dinosmash online for me, clocked 20 hours last week alone, got it in in april 2009. now total playing time is 206 hours...

8. Cifuang

Cifuang Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2010
    same thing for me...but it's with GTA CTW, i end up trying out crazy sadistic schemes and it keeps me an hour or so more than I would want :p

9. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    53rd on ze worldwide scoreboard from 126th ithink
    Now tht din ruin ma night, It just made it betta :D

10. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    GTA would probably be the worst for me. I love the game, but there's always that mission that I can't beat, and I can't stop until I beat it, causing hours of frusteration. I hate Alive 4 Ever Returns for the exact same reason.

And same goes for THPS2. I always have that ONE goal that drives me insane until I beat it. It happened to me when I was a kid playing it on my N64, and it still happens now, playing on my iPod.

Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies also ranks up there, as I can't put down my iPod until I get to that next wave.

11. Illegal Danish

Illegal Danish Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2009
    On the beach
    lol thats the same with me for graal, I go to bed at like 10 thinkng well i didnt get much sleep last night. Then I start it up thinking well theres probaby gonna be nothing to do, but I always end up finding something and then before you know it, its 1:00 and I think to myself Oh crap! whered the time go? And then I stop, it also helps that my battery dies at about that time. That would also happened to me with GTA but then i had to restrore and I lost my data

12. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    what do you actually do in graal..i love eurocenter and stuff, and i've played both versions of this game. But all I did was like walk around killing people and dropping bombs etc..LOL. but yeah, dinosmash online has to be my favorite game of all time..but what's the goal in graal?

13. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Any idea on if or how it looks and plays on 2x on an iPad?

Sorry - I'm talking about multi ball pinball.

14. weedeatinflyincougar

weedeatinflyincougar Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2009
    I used to stay up playing Graal as well.

Graal is more of a social game.

I really only played it because of the community, but lately, the community's been filled with spammers, horny 12 year olds, people who spend all of their time killing other people, and the rare fun person to talk to (for the most part).

I used to stay up hours playing Graal (I have 360+ hours logged in :D), but lately, I don't really play it as often.

Nowadays, though, I spend most of my time at night playing Alive for Ever Returns, Tilt to Live, Fruit Ninja, Dizzypad, and my most used app that I got a really long time ago: Solebon Solitaire.

15. Orlandosan

Orlandosan Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2010
    College Student
    Somewhere in the US
    Across age ugh..

16. kaboom132

kaboom132 Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Tap Tap Revenge 3...darn you, lag!

17. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    No sure about the looks... if it plays awesomely on a 2nd gen iPod touch (412 mhz proc, 128 mb ram)
    imagine how'd it run on an iPad (1ghz proc, 258 mb ram) :D
    Do not kno about ze pixel ratio, but Matmi is active here for the new game... why don't U PM or ask?

18. jacksoncombs

jacksoncombs Well-Known Member

now i know this is off topic but has anyone played the new fast and furious game? its soo dope i recomend it. its way kewler than kyles mom... did u get that? lol

19. highlyrefinedpirate

highlyrefinedpirate Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2009
    we rule.

it has no point to it, but I waste countless hours trying to level up. if only I had the strength to delete it from my iPhone...