Game project for the iphone - need a lead programmer

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by originalcopy, Sep 10, 2009.

1. originalcopy

originalcopy Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009
    So, hey, this may probably seem like another one of those "I need a coder for my awesome game project for the iphone - volunteer work only!!" but it's not. Or at least, I think it's not. I started this game project about a year ago, probably more, from design documents and drawings which I had been making on and off, but this year I really got serious about it, and wrote it all in a more or less concise, detailed way. It's a first person game, which in my opinion has some unique elements to it, not seen so often on the iphone platform, such as an all original story, cool action bits, and gameplay elements which guarantee replayability. Like i said, I have a somewhat detailed document written up, which I am constantly polishing up. I teamed up with a guy who makes artwork, and I make the levels, and we're needing a programmer who can put our design and content into the iphone platform.

I'm serious about this project, have a lot of passion and hopes about it, and would really like to see it become a reality. I don't have right now a lot of money to offer, but I'm not cash strapped either. I can both do the 50 down now and 50 when the game binaries are ready, and/or I can promise to share profits. Any of the awesome programmers in this board interested? Please let me know! PM me or email at : qwerxxa_ AT_ gmail_DOT_com

thank you

2. originalcopy

originalcopy Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009
    Bump. So, no one is really interested in this? Let's team up!

3. Tap Dat App

Tap Dat App Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Professional Actor
    In the App Store
    Copied Directly from the Rules: "- Don't bump threads. This applies not only to posts that say "bump" but to those with the intent to bump."