Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-10-2013, 09:30 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

The developers are quite helpful actually, and will generally compensate you for any trouble you might have with bugs.

As of a few weeks there's a decent wiki being set up for this game:
[url]http://motorworld.wikia.com/wiki/Motor_World_Wiki[/url]

Big list of cars, how to get them, etc. If you got some material not on there yet, feel free to expand on it.
Old 05-18-2013, 12:50 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Let`s Face it:

This Game seem to cry for so much attention with those damn You have to spam your Friends on Facebook to get X in the Game that I would call it a perfect Example of how Facebook shouldn`t be integrated into a Game.

Conclusion:

Overall missed Oppurtunity and with the Paywall and the "You have to use Facebook to get X in the Game" it`s no wonder that the Game is already like two Weeks out and nobody give a damn about it.
I've not spent a single coin on it,
facebook integration is currently not harassing me.
Paywall? I notice no paywall.
I've got all cars except for the referral one so far (help please!). I'm not sure what kind of paywall you're referring to.
Old 06-09-2013, 11:19 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Yeah, there are ways to get big money early on without spending any cash - I restarted when I realized I began on the wrong path.

Attempting a 2 Cash race, even though you know you'll lose, will unlock the Berliner Drift King - it's a large 1,800 WP development cost and $8,500 to build one, but you can pull profits of $30,000 or more from it if it's decent quality (which you can pull off with an item-boosted engineer).

I find it's better to keep a core group of the three workers you start with instead of buying a lot of cheap labor. You can level them up with donuts, and class them up with 15 Cash each (you can afford at least one early on without any in-game spending).

It's always EASIER if you succumb to the convenience of in app purchases. But part of the "game" behind these games is figuring out how to best maximize your progress WITHOUT spending that money. It's how you really "win."
Old 08-13-2013, 12:15 PM

Active member started this week add me as can't seem to add other people
NHEG017
Old 08-13-2013, 03:27 PM

It's always EASIER if you succumb to the convenience of in app purchases. But part of the "game" behind these games is figuring out how to best maximize your progress WITHOUT spending that money. It's how you really "win."[/QUOTE]

VERY well said! I couldn't agree with you more. Lol, it's the game within these games.
Old 09-14-2013, 12:04 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Is there any way to remove workers from shops and put them to work in the car assembly line up?
Old 09-29-2013, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laire View Post
Yeah, there are ways to get big money early on without spending any cash - I restarted when I realized I began on the wrong path.

Attempting a 2 Cash race, even though you know you'll lose, will unlock the Berliner Drift King - it's a large 1,800 WP development cost and $8,500 to build one, but you can pull profits of $30,000 or more from it if it's decent quality (which you can pull off with an item-boosted engineer).

I find it's better to keep a core group of the three workers you start with instead of buying a lot of cheap labor. You can level them up with donuts, and class them up with 15 Cash each (you can afford at least one early on without any in-game spending).

It's always EASIER if you succumb to the convenience of in app purchases. But part of the "game" behind these games is figuring out how to best maximize your progress WITHOUT spending that money. It's how you really "win."
I started a game on my Galaxy a few days before I had to send it away for repairs, so started another game on my old iPhone to keep me amused whilst I waited for my phone to come back. I was able to add my Galaxy id as a friend (different Mobage name) and gifted myself every day. Played the game normally until I got my Galaxy back.

I had to restart my Galaxy game but I wasn't worried about that as I learnt a lot playing the other game. I saved all my cash to buy premium workers, starting with Catman. I was lucky and won Slim Cheddar off a mystery card. I used my iPhone to challenge myself to races, and made sure the new game won every time, so slowly was able to send all those dollars to my new game. I think I've just managed to finish in the top 1000 of the quest that was just running on ios, so I'll do the same with the cash I win from that too. I'll probably keep sending myself gifts but won't really play on it from then on.

Atm I'm concentrating on building up coins so I can buy Zombie Joe - started with the Blue Devil and Drift King but I unlocked the Bendy SUV Rally yesterday and am using that to make money. I built a large car dealer and another small car dealer to increase my money making ability, but will stick with money cars for a bit longer before I start doing anything else.

My next strategy will be to level up cars for the line bonuses so I can get more premium workers. I haven't bought any other workers, just hired myself to work in the assembly line. I only feed all my workers if I need to use donuts up, generally I do most of my building with just Catman and Slim Cheddar, as I get more out of them.

Oh, and another thing... whenever I have one of those annoying quest/challenge things pop up, I just force close the app and reopen it. I don't care about them, so I don't do them.

Other things... I build as many of the most expensive cars as I can before I go to bed or work and then increase the cost (and wait time) up to 6-8 hours, depending on how long it will be before I can get back to the game. If I'm able to check in between times, I'll use the donuts on a worker to help level them up. And with the Facebook thing - on ios it earns you donuts but on Android it only earns you fans. I've just set the Facebook permissions to me only, so it spams only me, on my wall. My friends don't see it.