Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-06-2013, 04:40 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default The Golden Arrow by Monster & Glitch

Hello - I am the developer of The Golden Arrow and I just wanted to share information about the game! I'll be posting promo codes on the promo code subforum so hop over there if you're interested in taking a look.

Let me know what you think on Twitter or Facebook!

Youtube link | Pop Up
Old 03-24-2013, 12:24 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Fun game. Deserves more attention.
Old 03-24-2013, 08:14 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Agree with smegly. Simple endless runner but very nice visuals, music, and pace. There are 30 story scrolls to unlock (by total meters accumulated, so you can suck and still get the whole story by doing lots of runs), as well as an in game high score table, gc high score list, and a handful of basic gc achievements. The graphics are great for fans of pixel art, theres parallax scrolling backgrounds, animated trees and grass (on certain platforms, i guess animator ran out of time) several different platform graphics, and a nice animated loading screen (which oddly didn't show up until the third or fourth boot up of the game). Gameplay is simple but engaging, run to the right until you fall into a pit or hit an obstacle, and there are little sparkly "boosts" that increase the speed for a while. Obstacles so far include crystals that kill you, boulders that only stun/slow you down for a second and icicles that fall and will end your game if you run not them. There may be more but I'm not the best at these games.

Not to mention, the game is FREE with no ads or in app purchases. The only gripe I have is that it's not universal, but it looks and plays fine on my iPad 3.

To make a comparison, this is very much like a fantasy/storybook version of canabalt with the addition of unlockable story scrolls. Recommended!

Last edited by iamseamonster; 03-24-2013 at 08:17 AM..
Old 11-02-2013, 12:35 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

No more Golden Arrow?

Edit: Nevermind, it's still on the cloud ... But what is with all the disappearing games ... Still no Pizza Boy?