★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Help me remember a game like Battleheart, with pets?

06-20-2013, 10:28 PM
Help me remember a game like Battleheart, with pets?

Their was a game that looked and played like battleheart, but you controlled pets, kinda like a battleheart/pokemon game. Can't remember the name, I even think toucharcade did a story on it, and I know it was in the upcoming forums, anyone remember the name?
06-21-2013, 02:21 AM
Yeah i remembered playing a game like that but i cant remember it either, and am too lazy to check my purchase history... Im not even sure if i can figure out which one it is if i did check my history. :P

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

06-21-2013, 03:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by florhackson View Post
Their was a game that looked and played like battleheart, but you controlled pets, kinda like a battleheart/pokemon game. Can't remember the name, I even think toucharcade did a story on it, and I know it was in the upcoming forums, anyone remember the name?
Look like the "Monster Tamer", not really sure but this game playing like BattleHeart and there have a pet fighting with you.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/monster-tamer/id492152072?mt=8
06-21-2013, 03:40 AM
^ Thanks... That's the one im referring to. Not sure if that what the OP had in mind too.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-21-2013, 05:32 PM
While that fits the description that was not what I was thinking of. There was a game which was pretty much monster tamer with Battleheart graphics. I don't think it has been released, korean publisher if I remember correctly, was in the upcoming iphone games, and had a story on TA about it.
06-21-2013, 08:17 PM
ty Royce, Team Monster was what I was thinking of.
06-21-2013, 08:22 PM
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/timmonseuteo-for-kakao/id634264457?mt=8

On a whim I looked up dancing anchovy on itunes and found a link for it. In korean, on the american app store. It's free so I am downloading it now.
06-25-2013, 11:15 AM
maybe its the master tammer....i saw someone alredy suggested it. but i think so too