★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Itunes Credit not Showing up.

08-07-2014, 09:45 AM
#11
And its still not there.
Thats it.
I'm calling Apple today.
08-07-2014, 02:06 PM
#12
I'm looking to buy a $15 iTunes card through bestbuy but they don't offer email delivery. I've some credit lying there. What should I do? Any help?

Proud owner of the original signed concept art of Temple Run
Twitter: @bhavukjain1
08-07-2014, 02:42 PM
#13
Okay guys, I done goofed. It split the payment for MH between my card and the credit.
08-07-2014, 04:03 PM
#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavukjain1 View Post
I'm looking to buy a $15 iTunes card through bestbuy but they don't offer email delivery. I've some credit lying there. What should I do? Any help?
By the other one! Is it really necessary to get the email one!
08-07-2014, 04:38 PM
#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity89 View Post
By the other one! Is it really necessary to get the email one!
I don't live in US so no shipping address. That's the problem.
08-07-2014, 09:54 PM
#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavukjain1 View Post
I don't live in US so no shipping address. That's the problem.
Sorry didn't know that part!