★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-27-2015, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hylang View Post
Give me pocket version!
Me too
02-26-2015, 04:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodangel View Post
Me too
I change my mind😄
Don't buy it
I think spend money in a play player game is very very stupid!
Hahaha......

Last edited by hylang; 02-26-2015 at 11:41 PM.

03-22-2015, 09:19 AM
I just need to vent my frustration on my straight 8 lose 0 win. All Normal difficulty.

This game is a dick! I start to have an impression that a dude who win 18 games in a row is just lucky, not skillful.

I am going to be a pussy and play on easy.
05-21-2015, 06:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ”Tizona"
I just need to vent my frustration on my straight 8 lose 0 win. All Normal difficulty.
I'm not winning 18 times in a row. Looking at my stats, I've got about 13% victories out of around 230 games. About half of the victories are in normal, and most of the losses/ quits. Probably if you quit early in a hopeless run, you'll be less frustrated (although I think you usually need to make quite a few major mistakes/ be unlucky several times to actually make a run irrecoverable).

And which ships you're using makes a lot of difference too - some are pretty bad, some are ok but have one or two flaws that you need to work around. (No shields, very weak shields, only missile weapons, no scanners, etc.)

Quote:
"You don't deserve rock and roll" - Mark E. Smith / The Fall
05-21-2015, 04:23 PM
Has anyone edited this to work on iPhone.... And if so, is it playable?
05-21-2015, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodangel View Post
Has anyone edited this to work on iPhone.... And if so, is it playable?
Tried to edit the IPA to install on my 4S, and did it, but it crashed all the times. The one time that I got to the start menu, the text was extremely tiny. Maybe on a 6+... but nothing smaller I'm afraid.
05-21-2015, 05:45 PM
Works on 6+. Have had a couple of crashes. Generally it's a tad small but you can use the zoom screen function and it's fine.

It does seem to ignore the sound switch so need to turn sound down manually if not wanted. Also can't get it to fully stretch to fill the whole screen. Can anyone else? (I'm using full force)
Minor gripes only

Last edited by Talbs; 05-21-2015 at 05:54 PM.