★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-23-2014, 12:17 AM
I have a couple of suggestions in case these haven't been asked already:

1. Any chance you'll add sound options? I'd like to be able to mute the in game music and play my own. At the moment if I am playing my own music and open the game it kills the music app.

2. Will there be an option in the future to enlarge the buttons, or customize their size/placement? It gets annoying not being able to do this.

3. Considered allowing Dart to cause damage on its return not just its release?

4. And lastly, please please consider more sword colors, more hero skins, maybe different pillars/backdrops before you consider leaving this game! It's been a favorite of mine for awhile now and I'd love to see development continue on such a gem.

Awesome update btw, I'm very happy I supported Only One back when it came out in Feb. by purchasing the Ultimate Power doubler. So worth it!

Last edited by Cilo; 12-23-2014 at 12:45 AM.
01-05-2015, 07:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilo View Post
I have a couple of suggestions in case these haven't been asked already:

1. Any chance you'll add sound options? I'd like to be able to mute the in game music and play my own. At the moment if I am playing my own music and open the game it kills the music app.
Already exists, look for it in the settings in the pause menu

Quote:
2. Will there be an option in the future to enlarge the buttons, or customize their size/placement? It gets annoying not being able to do this.
Nope

Quote:
3. Considered allowing Dart to cause damage on its return not just its release?
No, but I intend to make it faster on return so your less vulnerable

Quote:
4. And lastly, please please consider more sword colors, more hero skins, maybe different pillars/backdrops before you consider leaving this game! It's been a favorite of mine for awhile now and I'd love to see development continue on such a gem.
Maybe add one more character, and some random event, but that's about it

01-06-2015, 03:12 PM
Only One Version 1.23

Only One Version 1.23 updated

-more achievements and achievement banner now pops up
-valkyrie buffed to +2 shields
-inferno buffed, shorter cooldown and cost
-fireballs no longer look like flying pizzas
-skullraiser-skeleton level pass bug fix
-balancing
-last 30 waves slightly harder
-minor bug fixes

I have yet another update in the works
05-26-2015, 11:28 AM
I randomly got back into this game recently and have been LOVING IT. It's really well done and charming and engaging. One thing: I think maybe it's time to lose the references to memes? The cake is a lie? Flappy bird? A quote from some other humorous property each time you die? Simply referencing other properties is not actually humor, and it's time to move on. A reference is not a joke. I believe that the games that truly stand the test of time and stay on a device for a long period are the ones that act like they believe who they are, meaning this game should pretend to be super-serious. That's where character and charm come from. Breaking the fourth wall with self-conscious references is severely cheapening the experience for me. Just some food for thought: Might be time to age-proof your otherwise wonderful game. If the game constantly breaks character, then really, it has none.
05-26-2015, 01:11 PM
The cake is a lie!

Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyOceansBlues View Post
I randomly got back into this game recently and have been LOVING IT. It's really well done and charming and engaging. One thing: I think maybe it's time to lose the references to memes? The cake is a lie? Flappy bird? A quote from some other humorous property each time you die? Simply referencing other properties is not actually humor, and it's time to move on. A reference is not a joke. I believe that the games that truly stand the test of time and stay on a device for a long period are the ones that act like they believe who they are, meaning this game should pretend to be super-serious. That's where character and charm come from. Breaking the fourth wall with self-conscious references is severely cheapening the experience for me. Just some food for thought: Might be time to age-proof your otherwise wonderful game. If the game constantly breaks character, then really, it has none.
06-17-2015, 10:34 PM
Only One 1.251

It's been a while but I have another update! Version 1.251 has been released with the new treasure chest/key event

Gif of it in action

v 1.251
- treasure chest and key random event, kill the key carrier to open the treasure chest for a good or bad surprise!
- use power to bypass levels in level select
- simplified daily sacrifice dialog
- buffed inferno, dart abilities
- fixed buying abilities pressing button too quickly causes game crash/corruption
- fixed scrollview in Abilities dialog multitouch crash
- swapped abilities/settings icon so it makes more sense

Oh and the game has since surpassed 1 million on both platforms for a total of 2.2 million downloads!

Last edited by RebelBinary; 06-17-2015 at 10:37 PM.