Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-05-2013, 04:08 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Just been playing this and since the last update it seems the unhorsing has been fixed as my last three jousts ended with me winning by unhorsing
Old 12-07-2013, 11:44 PM

How does iCloud work? I started a game on my iPad and tried it on my iPhone 5 but the iPhone 5 didn't recognize the iPad save...?
Old 12-08-2013, 03:01 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdakine1 View Post
How does iCloud work? I started a game on my iPad and tried it on my iPhone 5 but the iPhone 5 didn't recognize the iPad save...?
May be it recognizes that device's saves only. I have the same issue with my phone and iPad.
Old 12-08-2013, 05:34 PM

Is this game broken? Kees installing as null on my phone and not being able to run.
Old 12-12-2013, 12:29 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Hmm, I didn't purchased this since I thought the TA guys were sort of exaggerating in their TA play video, but this is actually lots of fun! Feel somewhat guilty to get this for free
Old 01-28-2014, 08:47 AM

On the one hand, I really love this game. But on the other, it really is too short and too cryptic in its explanations of what everything is or does.

I find myself playing this game in elevators and on lines - the level of engagement is spot on for a mobile app - but the game could be SO much better with an update.

1. Better explanations: Still not sure what bravery and spirit are, and I own every horse in the game. Don't know if the crest has any effect at all.

2. More items that actually affect the game: I've got the strongest armor, the biggest lance, and all the horses (see above). Now what? I can buy the same armor in different colors. What if those other armors actually changed the stats around? Now you have some depth & strategy added.

The best games, to me, combine that "elevator ride" level of tactical engagement with a "subway ride" level of strategic engagement. THIS GAME COULD DO THAT, I just hope it will.