[BETA] knckout.io - the first and only io of its kind

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by jAc0297, Sep 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jAc0297

jAc0297 Member

Jan 7, 2013
    Student
    #1 jAc0297, Sep 11, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
    Good Evening!

I'm a computer science student from NC State and I have just made the next hit io game: knckout.io! About 2 weeks ago, I posted to the GameDev reddit and my post blew up! It got 500 points and 13,000 views!

As a result, the web version, knckout.io, received great feedback and spiked a lot of demand for a mobile version. The mobile version is now ready for the app store and is scheduled to be released this Thursday, September 14th!

knckout.io is very easy to pick up and play and has a very fun and new game mechanic: king of the hill style, knock out! It's simple: knock others off the map before they knock you off!

I am very excited to finally start promoting my game, as I truly believe it will reach the top of the app store charts. The game has huge potential. If you want to download the beta, PM me your email address.

Also, please post suggestions!

[​IMG]

Jason :)

p.s. the web version and ios version use the same servers, so the few who have the ios version are able to play with those on the web version!

p.s.s. customizable skins will be available in the next update!

2. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    Simple style, simple controls. Both good as it will obviously be a fast paced game.

Now I just need people to play against. Bring it on folks.