Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Pocketmau30

Pocketmau30 Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2010
    I have a glass cafea Flecto, Glass Picea Lunaris, a couple of Janus and a clocearis if anyone wants, PM me...

2. Danjarus

Danjarus Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2011
    yup. flying was funny :D

thanks for the frogs
    emerald fractus - andi
    blue pluma - awboj
    royal planeta - quossum
    golden nebula - joellyno
    cocos emblema - gracesqx
    azure emblema - sneeb

3. Pocketmau30

Pocketmau30 Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2010
    Looking for glass chromas from the new breeds. If anyone can send some.

4. Danjarus

Danjarus Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2011
    does gamecenter update the leaderboards?

5. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    Just to repeat it's not the only way to get XP. When you breed 2 frogs, you get XP to the value of the coins you spent to breed them.

6. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Good news ... Bad news​

Goods news - I finished the Aceris frog. So for those that are getting tried of getting Aceris from me, it will all be over in a day or 2.

Bad news - Staying with my alpha theme Americano is next so get ready for a couple of weeks of them. With 21 flies more to tame per frog gifting maybe a little slower.

Thank you for all the gifts.

7. dean288367

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    It doesn't appear to be working for PF. I wonder if it is still trying to get the information for Plus+ were our info use to be kept.

8. Domenic15

Domenic15 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    Sorry, guess again

Nope, the list is dwindling, a correct guess should be forthcoming.

I am disappointed that it does not carry over. I was in 18 position overall on gift giving with 15 within reach. Now it says I am at 22 and no updates since the changeover. :(

9. sneeb

sneeb Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2012
    in virtual
    Hi I just found one of the 6 new frogs I was missing. :) soooo yeah! Tessera is in the mail.. :-/ so... Went and looked around until I found the names of the remaining 5 :D

I've still to collect: Scutulata, Nebula, Hennae, Frondis & Pluma.

Thanks for the gifts Dean and everybody, please post any new that you need, I'm collecting a set of 2 of each of the new breeds, so will gladly pass along any I have a double of.

Also, not in any hurry, still have over 1,000 / over 3% old frogs to breed from Azure to Glass. So If you want any of those please post them froggie wishes also. :D

10. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    #25330 Nirtew, Nov 13, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
    GC is updating my Coins and XP; I don't know the time delay. It lost my Pond Presents and Gifts Sent. I'm checking Lifetime Frogs and Flies Eaten; I assume it transferred the amounts since I have a reasonable ranking, but I don't know if it's updating.

11. lisianne

lisianne Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    You're 100% correct. I had forgotten about the XP from breeding.

Still, allowing "potions to tame" represents a way to get XP & it indirectly requires potions (which *can* be purchased).

Gonna need to change my game. No, not for 'dexing, but to leave more room for breeding high value frogs so I can finish with my current level. Parting with these well-loved, long-kept frogs will be a difficult task. Am discovering that, !!!surprise!!! I have the most Inseros. Hmmmm,I wonder why?

p.s.: Weekly Set in hab. Will send as Starter Sets to whoever needs it before the night is out. Speak up! If there's but a single needy person, s/he will receive ALL the frogs.

p.s.: Thanks to Laura for the Obaro, JoEllyn for the Nebula, & mirxtech for the Fortuno. I may reciprocate after someone (or no one) claims the Veterans Day Set later this evening or earlier if possible. I need my nursery back!

12. BlueWater27

BlueWater27 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    gaming
    Lone Star State
    'Grats on Aceris, dean!

NB responded (finally) to my email saying that my crashing bug is a glitch affecting ios 4.x users, and their solution was to "update my device ios." What the heck? Any way, Dani said they were working on it and were getting it fixed "asap", so i should be back in the trading groove soon. In the meantime thanks to all who are sending me gifts anyway.:)

13. lisianne

lisianne Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    Do you need this week's set, Blue?

14. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    I have a new specific wish list today:

Glass Carota Trivium
    Glass Viola Bulbus
    Glass Caelus Biplex

Working on the Glass Marbles set, and I cannot breed these.

Question: If I hit the get new set button, do I lose the ability to ever do this set, does it just grab another one, or does it only work to pull up this week's set? Also, was that confusing? Thanks all!

15. zeady

zeady Active Member

Jan 2, 2012
    I've been breeding my current level frogs together so I can level up faster. I was at level 25 when I got the update. I am at level 31 right now.

16. dean288367

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Hope this answers your question:

The ability to complete past Weekly Sets was added in Version 1.2. However, you must complete the sets in reverse chronological order. When you get a new set, you will always be offered the most recent set that you have not yet redeemed. You must redeem the current week's set before being offered an earlier set, and in turn you must redeem that set before being offered an uncompleted set from even earlier.

17. MartiNZ

MartiNZ Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    I always play that way anyway, that's what makes my dexing so painful and makes me generally rather short of coin. But yeah, it is nuts how fast we can level now, I've gone 46-48, which is a lot more than it sounds :).

18. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    That's what I figured. Thanks for the clear response!

19. heeranc

heeranc Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2012
    just wanted to send out thanks again to:
    madmaze, andinz x3, awboj, joellyno, dariaclone (new breed!), martinz, dean288367, danjarus, shortbus123

also have the junebug set if anyone would like

always amazed how fast people level up here - i play alot, but because I'm dexing in order (aka working on crustalli even still) I'm not getting as much xp - still trying the breed some of the upper levels so I can send back to folks here, but at level 21, a lot of the breeds I can't breed - but at least they look pretty in my habs =)

20. hollowman

hollowman Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2010
    Singapore
    #25340 hollowman, Nov 14, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
    All gifted, I'm a happy man :)