Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old Today, 01:04 PM
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x

Default Elevator tips?

Has anybody "measured" how many coins are generated from elevator tips? It's hard to tell because the coin counter is almost continuously rolling over, but it seems to me like you get 10 coins per floor. For example, deliver someone to floor 30 and get a 300 coin tip.

This may sound insignificant—especially when it costs millions of coins for new floors—but it adds up. My floors currently generate about 1000 coins per minute but if I deliver 3-4 guests a minute, perhaps I'm getting another 400-500 coins per minute. So a 40% increase in coin generation for periods of active gameplay seems pretty substantial!
Old Today, 01:13 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrwsc View Post
Has anybody "measured" how many coins are generated from elevator tips? It's hard to tell because the coin counter is almost continuously rolling over, but it seems to me like you get 10 coins per floor. For example, deliver someone to floor 30 and get a 300 coin tip.

This may sound insignificant—especially when it costs millions of coins for new floors—but it adds up. My floors currently generate about 1000 coins per minute but if I deliver 3-4 guests a minute, perhaps I'm getting another 400-500 coins per minute. So a 40% increase in coin generation for periods of active gameplay seems pretty substantial!
I am fairly certain that elevator trips are 10 coins per floor traveled.

Does anyone know what the coin bonus for fully stocking a floor or checking in the final guest in a Suite is? I know once in a while you'll receive a chip for these bonuses, but the chip is in place of the coins, not in addition to the coins like the random chips you receive from elevator trips.