Outer Empires gets the long awaited update...

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by LukeGab, Dec 24, 2010.

1. LukeGab

LukeGab Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Alabama
    Yep, got the approval from Apple a few days ago. If you were ever experiencing crashes on the app client they are almost entirely gone now, and even more improved on the iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4.

And according to Brandon we should be receiving a new patch or update once a month now.

The game is free to play as well as pay to play, so if you are a MMO fan go check it out!

http://outer-empires.com/

2. Wilsa Cheetah

Wilsa Cheetah New Member

Dec 25, 2010
    No real change

Crashes still occur at a regular rate. The only change is that Apple's operating system has advanced which aids the app very slightly.
    The app is now only supported by the latest O.S.
    Very minor game changes after such a long wait - they changed the colour of a ship.
    I wouldn't hold my breath for any regular updates. The game has changed very little in over 15 months, has a very low player base. Usually you pay for the app, then a sub, then very expensive ingame purchases.
    Considering this was probably the most unstable app on the app store previously, some 'improvement' isn't saying much.

3. LukeGab

LukeGab Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Alabama
    My game hasn't crashed once yet on my 4th gen Touch. What are you playing yours on?

By the way the app is free for the weekend.