Pocket Avenger - Worlds challenging zombie runner game! (by Pine Entertainment)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by antony.thai, Sep 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    I think it works well the way it is, otherwise it might get a bit too out of control, but I know these TA members, and you'll get 95% of them asking for a manual fire upon release, even if they never end up using it more than once.

So if it's possible I would implement it, just for the sake of having it. It'll save you a lot of trouble

2. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

Yes, you really make me worry about that... We gonna have a meeting today on the same topic to discuss more in detail, I hope that we can find some solutions to make it happens.

However, how do you feel while playing Pocket Avenger missions? Does it challenging?

3. antony.thai

4. MikeNintendo

MikeNintendo Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2013
    live gameplay looks really good, actually, better than the screenshots :)
    Great trailer!

5. antony.thai

Thanks, here in the studio we feel exciting each time we complete a level, do you feel its challenging? We really want to have a game with every single level becomes really worth playing.

Antony

6. MikeNintendo

MikeNintendo Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2013
    Playing a game is still a different experience than watching the video. Just like video differs from the screenshots.
    So can't say anything now :)

7. antony.thai

We're still learning, hoping that you will raise somethings that we could working on and improving ourselves.

Have a great day!
    Antony

8. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Yeah they're quite fun! It's a bit intense when it gets down to the end and I'm running low on ammo, and I need to try to time uses of my chainsaw just right to take out the last handful.

I think having it be a mission system was smart, as it gives players a sense of progression which will make them want to come back more

9. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    #29 _Max_, Nov 27, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2013
    Glad you realize the way we pointing to, we don't want every mission just like the same, we make it difference for each mission, try hard to give a fresh new platform runner.