★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Team Skyz!

11-08-2015, 10:35 PM
Team Skyz!

So I don't know if this is aloud or not, but please let me know if there is any issues with this. Okay moving on.

Hello everybody! My name is MattyP and I lead a team called Team Skyz. We are a very popular mobile gaming team that most of our members play is Geometry Dash. We utilize the best features of Enjin to support a active yet friendly website for our members to experience and post on. We also use Skype for most of our members to contact each other faster. Now some of the very cool features we have on our website are...
Active forums.
Player Chat Box.
Skyz Points and Skyz Votes.
Staff Positions.
Rewards.
Creator Contest's, Collabs, and Member of the Week!
Automated Forum Tags, and Rewards.
and much more!

Requirements!

Here in Team Skyz, we don't expect our players to have the best stats in Geometry Dash. So our only requirement is that you stay as active as you can on the Team Website or in the Skype Chat. That is all we ask for!

So that is all I think I need to cover. If you would like to join, look at my signature and the link is in there. All you have to do to join Team Skyz is register on our website. From there the website will guide you on what to do next. Hope to hear from you guys soon! And once again if this is a problem, please let me know!

MattyP -

Join Team Skyz! www.teamskyzgd.enjin.com

'' We don't get to live anymore, not after this. ''
11-09-2015, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by [TS] MattyP View Post

So I don't know if this is aloud or not, but please let me know if there is any issues with this. Okay moving on.

Hello everybody! My name is MattyP and I lead a team called Team Skyz. We are a very popular mobile gaming team that most of our members play is Geometry Dash. We utilize the best features of Enjin to support a active yet friendly website for our members to experience and post on. We also use Skype for most of our members to contact each other faster. Now some of the very cool features we have on our website are...
Active forums.
Player Chat Box.
Skyz Points and Skyz Votes.
Staff Positions.
Rewards.
Creator Contest's, Collabs, and Member of the Week!
Automated Forum Tags, and Rewards.
and much more!

Requirements!

Here in Team Skyz, we don't expect our players to have the best stats in Geometry Dash. So our only requirement is that you stay as active as you can on the Team Website or in the Skype Chat. That is all we ask for!

So that is all I think I need to cover. If you would like to join, look at my signature and the link is in there. All you have to do to join Team Skyz is register on our website. From there the website will guide you on what to do next. Hope to hear from you guys soon! And once again if this is a problem, please let me know!

MattyP -
Cool, I hope people sign up for you

BlitzGD

Try my level,
ID: 29216583
11-12-2015, 03:38 AM
Thank you man, did you want to join? (:

Join Team Skyz! www.teamskyzgd.enjin.com

'' We don't get to live anymore, not after this. ''
11-12-2015, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by [TS] MattyP View Post
Thank you man, did you want to join? (:
No sorry, I don't have skype and I don't think I'll be very active during the weeks.

BlitzGD

Try my level,
ID: 29216583
12-24-2017, 02:24 PM
Hi @MattyP I'm A Mobile Player / Creator Is It Ok If I Could Join?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk