Old 02-14-2015, 01:15 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

The game have interesting graphics
Old 02-14-2015, 02:29 PM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlredbird View Post
no controller support still? Thanks gameloft
From all accounts it's was meant to be in the last update, but there was a major issue that was found last minute that meant it was pulled.

Unfortunately due to the, let's just say, displeasure displayed towards gameloft in this thread we don't often get GL reps in here to ask directly
Old 02-14-2015, 05:13 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by q8phantom View Post
The game have interesting graphics
While the textures and shaders are lowered from previous installments (coming from a 4s), I'm really impressed with the 3D graphics of this game. The hand look more 'round' as do the gun barrels, and much of the environment looks less like a 2D wallpaper. The graphic change logs are quite interesting as well, like 'adding bullets shooting of barrel' from MC3 and 'show walls on map' from MC2. What I appreciate is the clear text despite lowered graphics since recently it seems that developers tend to also lower text visibility when lowering graphic quality.
Old 02-14-2015, 08:08 PM
iPad Air 2, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mess View Post
From all accounts it's was meant to be in the last update, but there was a major issue that was found last minute that meant it was pulled
Yes, this is correct.
A relatively serious bug was discovered in the controller support that was added in the last update so removing that particular element from it was the best option as they didn't want to delay the rest of the update any further.
That bug has/is/will be fixed on the controller support addition in the next update and should be good to go relatively soon.
Old 02-15-2015, 05:20 PM
iPad Air, iOS 8.x

An upadte for this game, as well as BiA 3, is long overdue.
Old 02-16-2015, 07:10 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 8.x

Does anyone have some tips for the fourth Escape mission (chapter 3)? Once I get the grenade launcher I just die. While getting into the van I usually get shot a couple of times and once the van doors open I am dead meat in a matter of seconds. It makes me wish there was a checkpoint system so I don't have the replay the entire mission time and time again.

Last edited by ictoanen; 02-16-2015 at 07:25 AM..
Old 02-16-2015, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ictoanen View Post
Does anyone have some tips for the fourth Escape mission (chapter 3)? Once I get the grenade launcher I just die. While getting into the van I usually get shot a couple of times and once the van doors open I am dead meat in a matter of seconds. It makes me wish there was a checkpoint system so I don't have the replay the entire mission time and time again.
I used that level to upgrade both heavy weapons. It's not hard once you get the hang of it. You just need to be a good shot with the Slak. I used to pick off all the enemies from the rooftop before running up to the van. Get through the three individual enemies with full health and focus on picking off a couple from the first group right before you get in the van. Then just make your shots count with the Slak. Unless you're already low on health you should have the time since you know where the enemies will be coming from.
Old 02-18-2015, 04:08 PM

Cool game!
Old 02-28-2015, 02:44 PM

Nice game, but still no MFi controllers .

Over the year I got frustrated about GL, which is the main publisher of FPS on mobile, and I just decided to build my own FPS game for fun. Crazyyy ? Most than normal people for sure lol. Have a look in Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games if you are curious.

Natural Born Soldier

And I'm not trying to steal GL gamer, just to inform them there will be something little bit different coming soon, they can choose .

Cheers,
Eric