Rebuild promo codes & sequel Kickstarter!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by sarahnorthway, Oct 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarahnorthway

sarahnorthway New Member

Feb 10, 2012
    Hi there! I'm the creator of the post-apocalyptic strategy game Rebuild, and I'm working on the next one called Rebuild: Gangs of Deadsville. It's being Kickstarted as I type this! Here's an early view of the new equipment / survivor system that I'm putting in today:

[​IMG]

But I feel bad, because though you can get cool stuff like your name in the game and access to the alpha test if you back the Kickstarter for my new game, you can't get the iOS version as one of the rewards (only Win/Mac/Android). This is, well, complicated, but it's because Apple makes it, well, complicated. So as way of apology, here are some promo codes for the original iPhone/iPad version of Rebuild:

RYPHA7T7N7P7
    FFN4F7ENYYLP
    3N43FJXLJTLY
    KPHRA347XJK6
    H449FPAWAT9L
    NHNF9XWKLNKX
    K7WNMHF3NERH

If you like it, please come show your support & back the sequel!

2. cjsbug

cjsbug Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Just redeemed KPHRA347XJK6 Thanks!
    (btw, loving Incredipede! :))

3. chaostiger

chaostiger Member

Sep 23, 2013
    Used 3N43FJXLJTLY ,thx .

4. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
  5. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    Not bad, though. 2 for 7. That's got to be some kind of TA record... ;)

Bring on the fleet of, "I missed it but I want this game real bad" posts... :rolleyes:

DBC

6. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    I missed it and will probably miss the sale as I have £900 set aside for an iPad 5 so I can't buy anything yet. I guess I'll just get the sequel .

7. gosenbach

gosenbach Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2010
    Engineer (mechanical/electrical/software)
    Didn't use a code, I already have it and have had it for a long time. one of my favorite games. I would buy it again at full price just to toss some more cash Sarah's way to help with the sequel. It really is that good. :)

8. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Thanks for RYPHA7T7N7P7. (Didn't have a chance to post thanks right away.) I, too, am enjoying Incredipede, though I am finding it a different game than it appears on the surface. An acquired taste, I think. Definitely one for the "likes to build things" crew.