★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

My new blog on app marketing

06-04-2013, 02:19 PM
Thanks, I'll try to keep it up. I'm on vacation right now so it might be a few days before new content goes up. Please bookmark the page, because the traffic really does mean a lot to me.

Also, I want some opinions on the site name. Do you think globalwhirl.com is a good name for it? Any suggestions for better names? Thanks!

Revive Apps Getting Low Downloads - AppReviver.com
06-06-2013, 06:10 AM
Great work! I particularly like the article regarding "Myth of App Review Site". May be you can write on article regarding how to rejuvinate an App/Game that is loosing its visibility or barely making any downloads at all. That would help the new developers.
06-06-2013, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toons View Post
Great work! I particularly like the article regarding "Myth of App Review Site". May be you can write on article regarding how to rejuvinate an App/Game that is loosing its visibility or barely making any downloads at all. That would help the new developers.
I'll keep it in mind. I'm currently writing a short ebook that will basically contain all the steps needed for marketing. From the pre-launch to (like you said) reviving apps that are dead.

06-08-2013, 04:20 PM
Updated my article to add some mobile game marketing strategy facts.
06-28-2013, 02:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3v View Post
Updated my article to add some mobile game marketing strategy facts.
Interesting reading. Thank you for it
07-27-2013, 06:35 PM
Sorry everyone, I have been extremely busy the past few weeks. I'm now fresh and ready to continue on the blog. I just made a post, and I will make some more over the coming weeks. For those who are unfamiliar with my blog, please check it out - http://www.globalwhirl.com

Thanks!