★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
07-07-2014, 07:43 AM
Games totally awesome!

In really diggin' the art.

I can tell I'm going to be addicted to this gem for quite some time.

131528 <--- Add me as a friend!

So we can help each other in battle.

It's not a city builder at all. You don't build anything. You get animals with all different abilities and fight other animals. The pixel visuals are beautiful and the animations are great. You earn more animals by summoning them and you can fuse / evolve & level up your team.

So far there's no pay walls, this needs more intention it's tons of fun.

Last edited by Zeillusion; 07-07-2014 at 11:32 AM.
08-10-2014, 08:57 PM
Can i check with you how do we get normal gems?

I have played until mid World-3 and perfect gems started to appear, but however all my animal are stucked with normal diamond or normal amethyst evolve, and i can not progress further until i get those gem.

Please help!! I really gotta know where does those gem are dropped!

Thank you very much
09-18-2014, 09:48 AM
what happened to mystical fuse?

Hi, ever since few weeks ago, the fusing system wont refresh with another animal after every 24 hours. it keeps Hippo there. Is it an error?
Also could anyone tell me where I can loot normal amethyst??

Thank you!!
01-28-2015, 11:48 PM
Rumble Jungle is now Jungle Force

Hey everyone! Rumble Jungle is being re-released as JUNGLE FORCE! The dev team at Newbilities have been hard at work reworking the game and Fedeen games is now publishing it internationally. Currently it is soft launching in Canada, but we are also opening a pre-registration with extra goodies. Check it out!

If you live in Canada, download the game for free now!
Download for iOS (Canada Only)

If you like what you see, pre-register to be the first to download it and also snag some cool rewards when the game releases!
Pre-Register Jungle Force

We'd love to share with you more information, art, and answer any questions about the game. Please let us know on the forums here. Thanks again for viewing!

Last edited by fedeen; 02-02-2015 at 12:08 AM.
02-10-2015, 03:40 PM
How did you get the game onto PS Vita so quickly?
02-11-2015, 03:05 PM
I think you mean this.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=227039

Last edited by rwatson; 02-11-2015 at 03:09 PM.