★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-26-2014, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakinnuso View Post
bought this game the day it came out. I wanted to support rasterman because LASW was so amazing. I hadn't the chance to actually *play* this game until just last night.

Rasterman needs to take a bow. This game is amazing. Best rts game on iOS by far. I really hope he makes a profit from this game. It deserves every penny. It's LASW plus everything any supporter of his previous effort ever wanted. Fantastic effort.
Thank you for the kind comments everyone. I will have an update out for the game after my next project is finished.

Developer of RTS Machines at War 3 for iOS, Mac, Windows.
RTS Land Air Sea Warfare for Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows, Mac
Games for iOS, Mac, & Windows - Dev blog

Last edited by Rasterman; 03-26-2014 at 04:32 PM.
03-26-2014, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by candyjet View Post
Bit stuck on Campaign level 9, Aquarius.

I am having trouble getting my sub back to base without being blown up by Sea Mines.

Is there an un-mined route, or am I missing something?

Thanks,

CJ
The route you do have to take has mines, but you are able to keep your distance from them and not blow them up. If the mines are totally blocking a path then there is an alternate route.

Developer of RTS Machines at War 3 for iOS, Mac, Windows.
RTS Land Air Sea Warfare for Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows, Mac
Games for iOS, Mac, & Windows - Dev blog

03-27-2014, 08:33 AM
Thanks, Rasterman. Finally found the route - just didn't want to spend hours on a lost cause!
07-21-2014, 02:22 PM
Any possible updates enroute? There's an issues with screen rotation and the touch not registering correctly.
11-15-2014, 01:34 PM
I've had this game for a whileeeeee and have never found a match online 😩😩😩.. It was the main reason I wanted it, oh well 😫😫😫
12-24-2014, 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasterman View Post
Thank you for the kind comments everyone. I will have an update out for the game after my next project is finished.
Just purchased 2 of your games last night (LASW and Machines at war3), take my money and hopefully you can produce more RTS on IOS similar to AOE or Starcraft

Unlike Starfront on IOS , stupid AI , less unit, and the most important thing is , Gameloft never update to enhance .
05-07-2015, 08:41 AM
A price increase on a game that has not been updated since 2013?
05-07-2015, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psu319 View Post
A price increase on a game that has not been updated since 2013?
Its a good game, but serioisly I was surprised too. I thought they did an update or added expansion, but just a price increase lol