Some news while we all wait for Rolando

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Paul@Tag, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Paul@Tag

Paul@Tag Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2008
    Scotland, UK
    Hello,

While I'm waiting here twitching to download Rolando (don't let me down Ngmoco!) I thought I'd let you in on a few things we've been doing at Tag Games this week...

First of all if you visit www.tag-games.com from your iPhone we now have a dedicated iPhone games page live. We will be running competitions, promo giveaways and much more from this site in future so do check it out... right now Touch Arcade forums users are the only people on earth that know about this ;-)

I’d also like to mention that you can follow developments at Tag Games via our Twitter feed. So if you want to find out how development of Car Jack Streets and Astro Ranch (among others) are progressing this is the best place to get the news straight from the horses mount!

http://twitter.com/taggames

We also have a Facebook site for Car Jack Streets. All the new CJS iPhone and Android information, images and videos will get posted here first!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/Car-Jack-Streets/53695005545?ref=nf

Do join up, become our friends and help us make better and more innovative games!

Cheers
    Paul

2. HardcoreEricXXX

HardcoreEricXXX Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Virginia
    I'm definatly looking forward to car jack streets after the new year. Thanks for keeping us updated.

3. McGill

McGill Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    So do we think that we will be downloading Rolando today?

4. odelay

odelay Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2008
    No...

5. QuickWit

QuickWit Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2008
    Video Writer, Director, Producer
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Dead Water...

Hey Paul...

The Dead Water game looks interesting... are you planning on bringing that to the App Store as well?

6. Paul@Tag

Paul@Tag Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2008
    Scotland, UK
    Wow now thats a question!

Dead Water was the first game we put out on mobile and while we loved the concept and thought it was very cool it didn't really sell that well. The game is pretty old now and rough even for a mobile java game - if we felt it was worth revisiting for iPhone we'd probably retain the concept but rework everything...

So in short its not on our radar but if enough people think it would be cool we might reconsider!

7. dannys95

dannys95 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    Hey Paul u forgot to answer me. U said that u wanted to add games to your tag sports all starts series. I wish u added bowling inside the bar. A all stars quarterback concept but by swinging and using golf balls. Baseball and basketball as well as soccer would be nice in the parking lot. Just some ideas. I would love a platformer as well!!